Chapter 21: Natashton (Part 1)

*Niall's POV*

"You boys can do something else if you want. I'm sure you wouldn't want to look at this type of stuff" Sarah said, but I wasn't listening, and I'm sure she noticed. The others were having a conversation, that I was paying zero attention to.

I couldn't help but stare at a familiar blondie that was standing a few hundred metres away.

"Guys....is that Ashton?" I asked. They all looked at me as if I was hallucinating.

"I'm serious. Look over there" I pointed my finger over to where the boy was standing.

"It is" Natasha said. Of course SHE noticed him first. A little birdy told me that she likes him, but that's ok with me. She's a cool girl.

"ASHTON!" I yelled, and the blonde-haired boy looked my way.

"NIALL!" he screamed. We ran to each other then bro-hugged.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked. "I thought you were going back to Australia"

"I thought I might stay around a bit" he replied. "By the way, congrats on making it to the live shows mate"

"Who told you?" I asked. I turned around and saw Natasha with a red face, guilt written all over it.

"Tash and I have been talking" he replied.

I figured.

"We'll just be in here" Lisa said.

"Okay. We'll be back in half an hour. See you soon girls" Harry said. The girls waved, and walked off into their shop.

"So....what do we want to do lads?" I asked the other boys, including Ashton.

"Let's just walk around and see what there is" Liam suggested.

We all nodded at his suggestion, and started walking past some shops.

-

The boys and I mostly just walked around for half an hour, besides the few shops Louis had insisted on going into. Our half an hour was up, and we were back outside the shop that the girls were in.

As if on cue the girls came strolling out of the shop. They obviously bought a few things each, as they all had at least one bag.

"We should go and get some lunch!" Sarah yelled. At least she understands me when I'm hungry all the time.

"Let's go!" I basically screamed, very enthusiastically I might add. I'm always enthusiastic when it comes to food.

I ran off and the others followed behind.

*Skip lunch*

*Ashton's POV*

I closely followed the boys, who were following the girls, to Sarah's place.

Sarah had offered for me to stay the night, considering the boys were also there. I said yes. I had no plans anyway. I was honestly just going to drive to my hotel room, and sit down in complete boredom. I would have been alone, and had nothing to do. I hate being alone. I want to know that someone is there for me, and that they care for me. I want someone who will love me. I want someone.

Sarah said I would have to sleep on the lounge, because there's no spare beds or mattresses. That was the only downside.

Otherwise, I would have been sleeping in a comfortable queen bed. Oh well.

But at least I get to talk to Tashy. That's what I call her. I'm Ashy, she's Tashy. But only I am allowed to call her that.

Because she's mine. Well, not yet.