You're Mine

Here's an EunHae KyuMin fan fiction ^_^ it starts at their highschool days. Don't you just love highschool sweethearts?

DongHae and SungMin: yeah but WHY AM I THE GIRL?!

You're the girl in the couple!

EunHyuk and KyuHyun: isn't life great?

DongHae and SungMin: sure I love EunHyuk/KyuHyun but actually, no one's the girl in the couple

I know that! Anyways let's just start the story!

CHAPTER 1 - YOU'RE MINE

KyuHyun and EunHyuk, the most famous students in the school, smart, cute but mean and playboy. But actually, inside, they're sweet and caring.

Today is the first day of school. In class 1, where KyuHyun and EunHyuk is studying, their teacher, KiBum, introduced to them 2 new students.

"Hello everyone I am Lee DongHae," DongHae introduced with a smiled in her face. The boys were staring at the 2 new students except KyuHyun and EunHyuk.

"I am Lee SungMin," SungMin introduced.

"Right now, there's 2 seats available but they're apart. One is beside Cho KyuHyun and the other is beside Lee HyukJae," KiBum said.

"We're the one choosing who to sit with not them," EunHyuk and KyuHyun said.

"DongHae/SungMin is mine," they both said in unison.

"I'm sorry what?" The teacher asked.

"DongHae is mine," EunHyuk repeated.

"And SungMin is mine," KyuHyun continued.

The other girls were glaring at SungMin and DongHae. The 2 new girls just went to their seats.

"Ya, what's your name again? I couldn't hear your voice all I hear is blob blob blob like a fish," EunHyuk teased.

"Aish.... My first day of school and I already have a rival," DongHae whispered.

"I am Lee DongHae and you are?" DongHae introduced again.

"Lee HyukJae but I'm mostly called EunHyuk," EunHyuk introduced but he's not looking at DongHae.

"Hmm... DongHae huh? What's up with you? You're as cute as an angel. Hey knock it off! I've seen more cuter girls than that stupid DongHae! .... STILL! There's something about that DongHae..." EunHyuk thought.

"Aren't you supposed to listen to the lesson instead of playing games?" SungMin asked KyuHyun.

"Ya bunny girl! I can play whenever I want because I'm top student, well tied with EunHyuk, and don't talk to me," KyuHyun nagged.

SungMin kept quiet.

"Ya! Were you even listening?" KyuHyun asked.

"Well you told me not to talk to you so I didn't speak," SungMin whispered while looking away but KyuHyun can hear it.

"YA! I don't know why this girl is so obsessed with bunnies?! Her bag has a bunny keychain her hair's clip is a bunny, her pencil is a bunny... A! What's wrong with her! But come to think of it, she's quite cute! BUT NO! I have met lots of girls which are much cuter than her! . . . . . ! STILL! You gotta admit she IS cute," KyuHyun thought.

"This girl is going to be a challenge," Both EunHyuk and KyuHyun thought.

When SungMin and DongHae walked out of the room for break time, some boys walked to them and flirted with them. But then, they heard a loud familiar voice.