A Fight Between Boys

Yay chapter 5! ^_^ I just love writing stories! But on my birthday (28th December) I cant write a lot because I'm going swimming!!!!! ^_^

EunHae KyuMin: and we're coming! Hehehe

Yeah whatever continue the story?

EunHyuk and KyuHyun: yes! who likes who?

You'll find out

CHAPTER 5 - A FIGHT BETWEEN BOYS

"Do you like DongHae/SungMin?!"

The both kept quiet as they heard each other ask that.

"Yes I like her," they both said in unison.

"You like DongHae/SungMin?!" Again, in unison.

"Wait wait! I like SungMin and you like DongHae?!" KyuHyun made it clear and EunHyuk nodded.

Both of them were shocked. They heard a knock on their door again. It was as always, the girls.

"Can I sleep with KyuHyun/EunHyuk? This time let's switch. EunHyuk sleep with SungMin and KyuHyun sleep with DongHae," they both said in unison.

"Ok..?" The boys agreed.

They both went in their room.

"Ya! Console-ssi! I heard you eavesdropping earlier. Did you hear anything?" DongHae asked.

"You likes to tease but you do it politely. Anyway, how could I hear something if your voices were so low?!" KyuHyun lied.

They both then drifted to dreamland. The next day, the girls acted nice and there were 6 boys who were DongHae and SungMin's type, they say on the girls' table. Their name are, BaekHyun, LuHan, SeHun, Kai, D.O and ChanYeol. DongHae likes BaekHyun, LuHan and SeHun while SungMin likes Kai, D.O and ChanYeol. Even though they're their type, deep inside, they still like EunHyuk and KyuHyun. As try thought of their 2 seat mates, EunHyuk and KyuHyun came, pulling their girl away from the 6 boys.

"Hey! I still wanna talk to SeHun!" DongHae complained.

"Do you have any idea who they are?!" EunHyuk asked in a loud tone.

"They're students from class 2, why?" DongHae answered.

"STUPID! THEY'RE NOT JUST STUDENTS THEIR IDOLS! FROM EXO!" EunHyuk shouted at her and the EXO members were shocked. DongHae was also shocked.

"Excuse me but I need to talk to my sweetie for awhile," BaekHyun excused, taking DongHae away from EunHyuk.

EUNHYUK'S POV

SWEETIE?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE THEY DATING?! WHAT THE HELL?! YAH BAEKHYUN!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL FISHY SWEETIE?! A FISH CAN'T BE SWEET!!!!!!!! BAEKHYUN!!!! I HATE YOU! YAH! COME BACK HERE!

Looks like I need to follow them. I stopped and hid when I saw DongHae pinned to the wall by BaekHyun.

"Sorry if you're shocked. Were you?" BaekHyun said worriedly.

"I was but I'm ok now," DongHae replied.

"Good! Tomorrow wanna go to school together? With SeHun and LuHan," BaekHyun offered.

"Sure!"

"See you tomorrow sweetie! We'll be there at 6," BaekHyun said as he kissed DongHae's forehead.

BaekHyun walked to me and whispered,"yours? Looks like she's mine already,"

He left without even letting me speak. I looked back at DongHae who was shocked and smiling.