The outside and the inside

Ello~! Chapter 2 here! ^_^
Did you like the previous one? You probably did because you won't be reading the 2nd chapter if you didn't.

EunHyuk: I'm reading the future chapters right now and it's so cool! What happens after Kyu- I'm sorry no spoilers

DongHae: that's a good boy!

SungMin: don't treat him as a dog he's a monkey *eating a carrot*

KyuHyun: maybe I should also call you bunny girl in real life, NOONA!

SungMin: sure OPPA!

Wow, oppa is- sorry I meant EONNI is more used to it than before! Anyways I want to see the story now. Hana.. Dul.. Seth!

CHAPTER 2 - THE OUTSIDE AND THE INSIDE

KyuHyun and EunHyuk showed them their room.

"Wait! If you ever get nightmares just sleep in my room," the 2 boys said in unison.

The girls just rolled their eyes.

"Weird," KyuHyun said as they were going to their room.

"Hm? Why?" EunHyuk asked.

"They're the first girls who doesn't seem to be addicted to us! First EunHyuk! FIRST!" KyuHyun said.

EunHyuk agreed. When KyuHyun was about to sit in front of his laptop, they heard a knock on their door.

"It's open!" EunHyuk shouted.

2 girls opened the door and it was DongHae and SungMin.

"Where's the bathroom?" They both asked.

"Downstairs. Wait wait wait! Are both of you gonna shower together?" KyuHyun answered.

"No, I'll be taking a bath first," DongHae said.

"Fishy can't breath any longer and needs to stay in water huh?" EunHyuk teased.

"Yah monkey, why won't you use that tail of yours to hang on that tree," DongHae teased back and left the room.

"They're really going to be a challenge! How is she supposed to be mine if we keep fighting?????!!!!" EunHyuk thought.

"You know EunHyuk, you're quite right there is something else... SungMin... Such an angelic name, won't her attitude be angelic as well?" KyuHyun said.

"Well if you want to see their attitude you should... I don't know... Just get to know them," EunHyuk replied.

After the girls took a bath, they were wearing blue night dresses. KyuHyun and EunHyuk knocked and entered the room. Once they saw the girls, they're surprised of their beauty.

"What are you doing here?" The girls asked.

"We were just gonna say dinner was ready," the 2 boys explained.

"Oh thanks! Wait for us at the table!" they both replied.

EunHyuk walked towards DongHae and apologised.

"Aww that's sweet of you! Thanks oppa! . . . . . wait, SWEET?!" DongHae suspected.

EunHyuk got nervous since she found out one of his true personalities.

"Well looking at you... You look like a sweet handsome person," DongHae complimented.

EunHyuk tried to stop himself from doing it but he couldn't.

"You look like a sweet and cute person," EunHyuk said.

EunHyuk was more shocked to hear him say that than DongHae. EunHyuk covered his mouth and ran back to his room.