♊22♌

He didn't know how he had ended up in this predicament

"Relax, baby. You're so tense." Her voice sent chills down his spine and raised the hairs on his arms and on his neck. He felt her hand rub from his shoulders to his lower back, slightly pushing his briefs down every time. Loretta did her best to knead the tension from her son's shoulders. She chuckled when he let out a low groan. Apparently, she was doing something right.

It felt so good having him back in her presence again.

'I told you he was meant for us...'

She bit into her bottom lip before leaning down to place a tender kiss just under his ear. His breathing became shallow; his heart rate sped up. Yet, he couldn't find the courage, nor the will, to push her off.

He had just been over to see his sister. It was a week after the showcase when Koco was calling him.

"Bubba, I miss yoooouuu," she had whined in the cutest voice. How could he not go visit her?

He was starting to regret it.

Loretta was on him as soon as he stepped foot onto the porch. He had managed to ignore her while he gathered Kolina in his arms. He took the young one out to the park, and got her a small cone with a scoop of cookie and cream ice cream before spending the rest of the day with her at Chuck E. Cheese's. It was safe to say that after a day of non-stop running and playing around, and a heap of pizza, the two of them were worn out. Knox had tucked Kolina into her bed, then went downstairs to crash on the living room sofa. He'd promised himself that he was only going to rest for a while; then, he'd be on his way home. Though, even as he had told himself that, his body sunk deeper into the cushion and the comfort of the furniture. He found himself kicking his shoes off and lying down. Slumber was beginning to take a hold onto his body, and that's when she struck.

Now, here he was in her clutches, feeling like a child all over again while lying down on his stomach and allowing his mother to give him a back massage. She was positioned right on top of his buttocks with her bare thighs rubbing against the denim of his jeans. Loretta would give anything for him to take them off, but she knew he wouldn't. If she made any sudden movements, he would get up and run away again, and that was the last thing she wanted. Letting her her hands run down the sides of his body, she thought of ways to get him to spend the night.

"Knox, sweetie," she called. "It's so dark out there. I won't feel comfortable with my baby boy going out by himself. It's just too dangerous."

After a minute of no reply from him, she sighed and moved to wedge herself between him and the back of the sofa. Looking over his face at his short, curly eyelashes and big lips, she smiled. Raising her hand, she caressed the nape of his neck. They were so close that every breath Knox exhaled tickled her muzzle. She giggled like a young school girl before pecking his lips. Knox's eyes slowly opened. He was non-moving as they stared at one another. With high hopes, she kissed his lips again, letting the feeling linger a little longer. He still didn't respond.