"I exist too."

Narrator

Waking up, Annick was aware that the reason Randy was not in bed was of course because he had to work.

She had sat up, taking in a room.

She told herself she was just trying to build up her energy but she was really just stalling.

She considered backing out for a minute but then remembered.

She wanted to be selfless and let me be with someone that was gonna be able to give me what I wanted

She was not gonna be selfish.

She spent this entire relationship being selfish.

All the mood swings, anger issues, and complications Randy had to go through.

She wasn't gonna make him go through this.

Getting out of bed was hard since it's what made her feel like she was one foot out the door.

But she sucked up the pain of every movement and gathered up anything that she'd left in his house.

When she was done, she had set the folded price of paper down on his kitchen table.

As she looked down at the letter, a dear dropped from her eye.

She reached behind her neck grabbing a hold of the gold necklace and opening the clasp to remove it.

She set it right on top of the letter and made her way to the front door, removing herself from the house completely.

She got into her car and before turning anything on, she let herself break down.

~

Brazil opened her door to a crying Annick.

"What's the matter?"

"I did something...not good." She sighed.

"What? What is it?"

Brazil pulled her into the house, letting her explain.

~

"How old is your mom turning?" Miciah asked Dario, as they got out of the car.

"Forty. They grow up fast don't they?"

"Boy, shut up." She laughed, shoving him.

Today was Dario's mother's birthday and like Vicky usually did, she threw another party.

When the two entered through the back gate, they were immediately greeted with the loud music.

"Miciah!" Miciah turned to see Natalie coming her way.

"Hey girl."

"I exist too." Dario sighed, looking at Natalie.

"Unfortunately. Miciah come with me, I want you to meet someone."

Dario sighed as his girlfriend was pulled away by his cousin.