"It'll get easier."

Narrator

Annick used her key to get into her apartment that morning.

She was in her dress from last night.

The house was empty since Pricilla had been going to a lot of sleepovers.

Part of why she had been so lonely.

She didn't think much of it though since she just wanted her to be happy.

All she wanted to do was take a shower and sleep for the rest of the day.

~

Randy had gotten up really early in the morning.

He didn't let himself go over last night's events.

He was just focused on heading to Andrea's to get Elijah.

Andrea had gave him a list of things he needed to know, even though most of the things on that list were already known by him.

He had thanked god that the drive was spent with Elijah sleeping since it was still early. 

When they made it to his house, he took Elijah up to the room he set up and went to his own room to lay down.

That's when he let himself think over last night.

Getting high had helped him with absolutely nothing but the ability to expose his desperate need for the only thing that could truly heal him.

Her.

The whole time that he did, usually he would've been fine with anything else.

Just talking.

Or just sleeping with her...actually sleeping with her, not any of the stuff they did last night.

But she just kept looking at him.

The same way like a...wounded puppy or something.

It was driving him crazy.

But he needed her.

In any way that he could possibly get her.

That seemed like the best possible option.

That and he had been aching to kiss her ever since she came to visit him in regards of the puppy that they decided to co-parent.

But thinking about that day just made him angry now.

Because he could at least understand her look of pity out of the pity that he lost his friend.

But not losing her.

If he wasn't in love with her, he would've told her to get over herself and that her leaving didn't make a sound in his everyday life and that she wasn't that amazing to him.

But like everything else, it was a lie.

She was incredible.

And her leaving caused all kinds of sounds in his everyday life.

Bad ones.

Like the sounds of broken microphones and styrofoam being rubbed together. 

And the feeling of not being able to be affectionate whenever he wanted frustrated him so much.