Funnel cake

MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES HERE'S MY GIFT TO YOU!!!!!!

p.s. Sorry I super hyper so yeah.

.unedited

"Oh Alpha that one says we can both get on." I say as I start pulling him towards the express line.

"Ashely." He said. I stopped on the stairs and looked up at him.

"Yes Alpha?" I asked. He growled lowly and picked me up before walking up the stairs.

"What did I say about calling me Alpha?" He asked rhetorically.

"Oh sorry." I said. He put me down carefully as we reached the top of the stairs. I leaned up and kissed his chin making him laugh.

"Did you j-just kiss my chin?" He asked while laughing my face turned red and I slapped his bare chest.

"Shush." I said not wanting to disrespect my Alpha. He leaned down and kissed my ear.

"Since we're kissing weird placed." He said with a small chuckle. I growled only loud enough for him to hear and turned to the lifeguard showing him my wristband.

"Ok you two are ridding together?" He asked me I nodded and he continued. "So one in the front of the tube the other in the back." He said as he looked me up and down with a smile.

"Thanks." Alpha Daniel growled as he sat me inside of the front. We've been going through this all day male and female it's happened to both of us.

"Eww your toes are long." I said as he placed them next to me. He wiggled them around as we began to slid down.

I screamed and held onto his ankle as the slide went into a full circle. He held onto my waist and laughed in my ear as I screamed. The slide twisted one more time and we flipped over the raft slid down faster than we did. He held onto my waist as we slid down without the raft this is way more fun than sliding down with that thing.

When we went off the end of the slide he let go of me and I went underwater. When I came up I pumped my fist in the air twice for no logical reason.

"Are you ok?" The lifeguard asked me. I nodded as Daniel grabbed my waist. "Erm w-what happened?" He asked as he led us out of the water.

"Our raft flipped over no big deal. Can we have it back?" I asked. He nodded and went to grab it.

"I swear I'm gonna go crazy." Daniel mumbled in my ear. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Let me guess." I said as the lifeguard smiled at me. Daniel groaned and kissed my head making me giggle even more.

"Here you go." The lifeguard said as he handed me the raft. I mumbled a quick thanks before Daniel pulled me away.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah but the park is about to close food will be cheaper outside." I said. He smiled and rubbed my back.

"Sure whatever you want but before we leave I've got to buy a funnel cake." He said as I pulled him to another water slide.

"Ok but we don't have a lot of time so come on." I said as I pulled him into the express line.

"Wristbands." The lifeguard said.

I showed her my wristband and pulled Daniel's hand to show that he had one too. She looked at Daniel and her heart beat picked up. I sighed and growled loudly so she'd stop. She gasped and looked around before glaring at me.

"You're with him?" She asked. I ran my hand down his chest stopping at the hem of his swim trunks.

"Yeah." I said proudly. She rolled her eyes and turned to him.