Murderer

.        .          .          .    .     |
Under The Dome spoiler v

Liall and Sam killed Melanie Cross! Holy shit! Think about it. They buried something and they didn't want it to be found and she just popped up out of no where. I believe they killed her and buried her in the woods. Like I was fucking screaming the whole time!

"I don't want to go anymore." I complained as my Mom put my bags in the trunk.

"What happened to you being all brave. Go take a walk and talk to your friends before we leave."

"I was but I realized I don't want to be so far away from home." I whined. I jutted out my bottom lip and she kissed my forehead.

"Too late. Now go say goodbye." She pressed.

Reality hit me and I wasn't prepared. I just want to stay home now. I have to make new friends and stuff.

"Hey, Ashely!" Kayden called. I turned to him and smiled. I don't feel the pain from him rejecting me anymore just the pain from Crystal being pregnant.

"Um hi." I said. I kept walking and he walked with me.

"So you're leaving the pack.and going to college." He said with a small smile.

"Yup." I chirped.

"The elders don't like that." He said. I scoffed and roles my eyes.

"The elders don't like anything unless I'm bearing pups and cooking at the age of 13." I said. It's true but they don't make rules anymore that's up to the current Alpha. Though they do have a small say in our laws.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said. I laughed and turned to him.

"No you're not! You don't care you never did and I find it kinda weird that you're mated to Crystal but you worry so much about me." I said while stepping away from him.

"I just want to make sure you're OK and that you're not hurting yourself." He said with a serious look.

"I'm engaged to the Alpha I think I'm doing pretty damn good if you ask me. Go find your jealous pregnant mate." I said before stomping off.

I don't know why but he just made me so mad.

I sniffed the air and of course she was around. Stalking me from the trees or something. I sighed and kept walking. When she jumped out in front of me I wasn't surprised.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him. You're such a slut. He doesn't want you so stop going to him!" She yelled. I shook my head and kept walking.

"Bitches be crazy." I mumbled under my breath. She pushed me and I turned to her.

"What's your problem scared of me? I won't make it too painful." She said with a smirk.

"If I'm correct I won the last fight. I'm not going to hit a pregnant person even if she is annoying." I said. When I went to walk away she kicked me, hard.

"You're just scared fight me you whore!" She screamed. I sighed and turned to her.

"You want me to fight you while you're pregnant?" I asked.

"Come on, bitch." She sneered.

"If I kick your ass this time there's a possibility of you loosing your pup. Are you ok with that?" I asked.

"You're going to be the one dying today not my pup." She said before charging at me.

I groaned and open handed hit her nose making it brake. She stepped back and held it before swinging at me again. This time I let her hit me because I knew it wouldn't do any damage.

She smiled and tried to punch me but I hit her in the throat.

"This is our chance to kill the thing inside of her!" My wolf roared.

I had to control myself and in the middle of that she kicked me in the stomach which made my wolf go crazy. She bought this on herself.

"Kill her!" My wolf yelled.

I blacked out.....when everything was done my wolf calmed down and I heard screaming.

"You killed her!" Someone yelled. I stood up and looked at myself covered in blood.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled. My face, hands, and my ring were bright blood red.

"Is the pup OK?" I heard Daniel say calmly. My heartbeat picked up and I knew I was in trouble.

"Yeah it is but she's not breathing!" Her mother yelled.

She looked over at me and cursed me. "Why would you do something like this?! You're a monster!"

"Lets not jump to conclusions. Your daughter is a bully on most girls in this pack she might have caused this on herself. You were the same way that's exactly how you lost your first pup!" A man yelled.

"Everybody quiet!" Daniel yelled.

I looked down not knowing what to do. I was in complete shock. Did I really kill her?

"Ashley go home and clean up you've got some explaining to do." Daniel said.

I could tell he wasn't happy but I was frozen. He only seemed to get angrier by the second. I kept telling my brain to move but I couldn't go anywhere. There was nothing I could do. I heard him sigh and walk over to me.

"Right fucking now, Ashley!" He yelled in my ear. My wolf cried but my body stood in place.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me. My legs literally wouldn't move. I was barely breathing.

"Oh my god, Ashely, what happened!" My Mom screamed. I blinked and looked around me.

"I-I killed...her." I whispered.

/ / / / / / / / / /  \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

If you didn't watch Under The Dome I'm sorry for the spoiler.

SHARE

FOLLOW

VOTE