I made the Alpha cry

@Theawkwardpufferfish HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GIRLIE!

I can tell most of you have a love hate relationship with this story/me and it's so funny you are all true fangirls. Lol

It wasn't awkward just heartbreaking. He laid his head in my lap literally balling his eyes out. I felt so bad I didn't realize how much this was hurting him.

He clutched my shirt tight whispering for the millionth time for me not to go. I wipe a tear from my eye and rubbed his hair.

"I won't leave you."I Whispered. He began mumbling and looked at me with red puffy eyes. The big bad Alpha I knew was gone only to be replaced with a gigantic weeping teddy bear. No one ever gets the chance to see the Alpha cry because he or she is supposed to seem as if they only care about their pack and mate. The man I now held had feelings and they've been pent up for a long time.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I just love you so much I don't want to loose you, Ashely." He whimpered. I nodded and looked away.

If it hurts him this much should I even leave. Most werewolves don't attend college or even finish high school anyway and live great lives. But do I really want to give up such a big dream of mine for the man I love?

"I'll find a school closer," I whispered. "That way you can visit me whenever you want. I love you too, Alpha." I continued in the same soft whisper before giving him a kiss on the forehead.

He sat up and pulled my small body into his lap. His sent engulfed me making me sigh and feel at home once more. I didn't notice how much I really missed him until huge arms were around me.

I clutched his shoulders and put my head in the crook of his neck. Crying, I continued to hold tighter and tighter.

"I missed you so much. I'm sorry." I cried into his shoulder. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly. I could feel everything he felt and it was amazing. I missed his lips so much.

After countless minuets I pulled away and put my head on his chest listening to his rapid heart beat. He rubbed my hair down to my thigh. When I touched his chin I noticed a beard. How did I not notice that before?

"I'm sorry too because this was literally all my fault. I was hurt and I wasn't man enough to tell you." He said quietly. I bit his bottom lip then his top lip.

"It's ok. I got more letters why don't we look at all of them and find out which one is closer." I suggested. My body was sore from the two weeks of straight pain but I had totally forgot about it.

When we were put in the hallway he grabbed my waist and pulled me close. I looked up then tried to pull away.

"I want everyone to know. I'm not loosing you again." He said. I nodded and looked ahead try not to notice the stares we received as we walked towards the front door.

"Maybe somethings wrong with her and he's helping." I heard someone whisper.

"I knew she was a whore the entire time." Someone else said jealously.

"She's a weirdo but her and the Alpha look great together plus he needs someone to bring out the happy person in him." Someone else commented thoughtfully.

"Lucky bitch." Someone commented sadly. (bitch meaning female dog in this case.)

"I always felt they had something going on."

We were finally out the door and I sighed in relief. That was hard. Really really hard. Daniel pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms all the way around his torso. We walked for a while filled with comfortable silence.

"So what do you want to major in during college?" He asked quietly. I smiled a bit and looked up at him.

"Journalism. It's what I wanted to do since the 6th grade." I mumbled as we approached my house.

He opened the door for me and my Mom was standing by the door with a smirk on her face.

"So you're back together? I actually think you both deserved what you got because neither one of you were man enough to say anything until a month later. Minus Ashely's pain due to Crystal. Both of you go sit down somewhere." My said.

I nodded along with Daniel and walked over to grab all of my letters. We sat in the living room on the couch but I sat in his lap.

"This one is from Dartmouth. I really want to go there." I said. He nodded and sat it to the side.

"What about the rest?" He asked.

"I know. Ok this one is from USC this is from Washington University in St. Louis (real college for those who were going to correct me). That one is from the University of Alaska um this one is to Spellman then there's LMU and Princeton. Holy shit!" I said. Princeton University?!

"That's great sweetie. Your uncle went there." My Mom said from the other side of the couch.

"This is great Princeton University accepted me. A three year scholarship and I have to earn the last year! That awesome." I said excitedly.

I remember applying but I never thought I'd get in. I forgot it's all the way in New Jersey I frowned and put the letter on the floor. Everyone has to sacrifice something right? Dartmouth and Princeton.

"What's wrong?" My Mom asked. I looked up and shook my head.

"Um nothing I just don't think I should go there." I mumbled sadly. My Mom gave me a stern look and pointed a finger at me.

"Look here Daniel has the money to travel anywhere he wants whenever he wants. He can just take a plane up there if he wants to see you. You don't need to sacrifice what you've worked so hard on for all these years because he gets upset. I understand you want her to be closer and you don't want to lose her but you can't expect her to settled because of you. That's led to horrible relationships." My Mom said sternly.

She rolled her eyes and shook her fist by her thigh before walking away with a red face. I heard her mumbling about going to see my Dad. Most likely for a talk then sex. Mates can't be away from each other for too long. They kinda of depend on each other.

"I'd better go get Nathaniel." I said before walking upstairs. He was in his playpen bouncing around with his plush bunny in his right hand.

"Abby." He said. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Ashley, Ashely." I said to him. He hit me with his bunny and smiled with his two teeth.

"Abby abbbbbyyy!" He screamed. He began laughing and I laughed too. He was just too cute.

"At least you're talking. Abby it is." I said with a smirk. He smiled and drooled on my shirt.

"Abby." I said before pressing his drooling mouth on my cheek. "Ahh gross Nathen." I said loudly holding him away as he laughed again.

"Here I'll take him." Daniel said as he grabbed him out of my arms. Nathaniel dropped his bunny and stared Daniel intensely. Daniel look at Nathaniel with almost the same look. Then I heard something I didn't think I'd hear for a long time.

'He's going to be my brother.' I heard through mind link. I knew it was Nathaniel the voice was undeveloped and tiny but his words were on point.

"Did you just talk?" I asked.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Omg he did.

SHARE 

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE