Sleepover

I'm sorry I'm complaining so much but I've got thousands of people reading but only like 200 something votes. For those how aren't voting please please vote. :)

p.s. I'm gonna marry Kristen Stewart idgaf what anyone says.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"You'll be find here in my room." Daniel said with a small smile. His room was like a small apartment. Nice. I smiled at him and looked at my Mom holding my sleepy brother.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked. He rubbed my head and chuckled.

"I don't think your mother would appreciate you and I sleeping in the same bed." He answered understanding what I meant. I wanted him to sleep with me.

"As long as you both sleep on the couch and there's no sexual activity." My Mom said as she laid Nathaniel on the bed. I looked at the small couch. How are we both supposed to fit on that?

"It turns into a bed." He said with a smirk. I lightly pushed him and took the cushions off the couch.

After the bed was set up Daniel went to go get some blankets and pillows. My Mom looked at me as she rocked Nathaniel back and forth.

"You really like him don't you?" She asked. I blushed and nodded.

"He made me forget about Kayden. My wolf doesn't even care about him all she wants is Alpha Daniel." I whispered blushing the entire time. I couldn't believe he could make me feel such a way. I want him in every way possible.

"You love him." My Mom sated. I looked up quickly and shook my head fast.

"N-no I-I don't I can't." I said quickly.

"You can't what?" Daniel asked as he walked into the room. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Nothing." I said. He smiled and handed me the blankets. I laid them out and grabbed the pillows from him.

"So you're just gonna take all the pillows?" He asked as he snatched two from me.

"Something like that." I mumbled as I snuggled into his side. He kissed by head and turned off the light with a remote. "Show off." I muttered.

"Am not." He whispered.

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are t-"

"Both of you be quiet." My Mom growled from the bed.

   I giggled and hid my face in Daniel's neck. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer if that was possible. I sighed and wrapped my leg around his waist finally getting comfortable.

=========

"Time for school." A deep voice whispered in my ear. I growled and turned over. "If that's what you want." The voice said happily. I felt myself being hoisted up but I only snuggled into the persons warmth.

I screamed when everything was ice cold. I looked up and found Daniel laughing like this was a joke. I jumped out of the cold bath and onto him. He picked me up and held me at arms distance away as I swiped at his face.

"Should've woken up." He taunted. I glared at him and crossed my arms. He smiled and put me down.

"Where's my Mom?" I asked.

"She went for a run and Nathen is with one of the pack's mothers eating." He explained. I smiled and pulled my shirt off exposing my hard nipples. I pulled my pants and panties off too before smirking at him.

"My clothes are wet." I whispered seductively. He growled lowly and pushed me up against the wall.

"Tell me why I shouldn't take you right now." He whispered. I smiled and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Because I've got school." I said with a fake pout.

He touched my hard nipples before pinching them hard making me squeal. When he let go he placed his middle finger right on my clit while adding a but of pressure. I grabbed his cock out of his pants and stroked it while looking up at him.

"I want you." He whispered in my ear. I moaned and nodded.

"Please." I begged quietly. He lifted me up and pulled his pants off before rubbing his cock all over my clit. He added a slight pressure to my vagina by trying to push his dick inside of me. I groaned quietly and held my breath as I waited for him to take me.

"What the hell are you two doing?!"

"Mom!"

6969696969696969696969696969

Oh ho ho what's about to happen? Who's Mom is it?

SHARE             SHARE

FOLLOW                FOLLOW

COMMENT        COMMENT

VOTE            VOTE