Honey

@toniann8797 if you don't like the story don't read it. Stop being a bitch in the comments and go find another story.

I don't know what's wrong with Daniel but I think it has something to do with me going to college. We've been arguing about the smallest things for about two weeks now and I don't mean to sound like a child but he starts them all.

Of course I had to get away I don't like arguing especially with people I....love. Yes, yes I love him a lot although I'd love to smack him in the face. Anyway I went to Honey's house after school she's been kinda stressed lately.

"Slow down, Honey." I giggled as she scarfed down another sandwich. She giggled and chewed slower.

"Sorry I'm just so freaking hungry. Ya know?" She mumbled. I bit into my sandwich and smiled at her Mom as she entered the kitchen.

"Hi Ashely long time no see." She said with a bright smile.

"Well yeah I've been busy." I said with a small laugh.

"I heard you have a boyfriend too." She commented as she stole a sandwich.

"Mmhh but we're having a fight." I mumbled. She frowned then smiled again.

"Well I'm sure it'll get better. Honey you look a little bigger." She said as she patted my back. I looked at Honey and she did look a bit bigger.

"I've been really hungry lately." She said with a shrug.

"That's weird. I'll take you to doctor Stevens tomorrow." Her Mom said with a worried expression.

"Um ok." She said before yawning. I gave her an odd look and she looked away. When her Mom left the kitchen I got up and touched her stomach.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" I hissed. I'm pretty sure her Mom sensed it but didn't say anything. She looked down and nodded.

"At first I wasn't sure but I bought this." She said. She handed me a blue and white stick with a smiley face on the small screen.

"How could you be so reckless? We bought condoms and everything." I said. She looked down.

"I don't know I think one of them broke. We were safe every time." She explained in a high pitched voice.

"You've got to tell your Mom." I said seriously. She shook her head.

"She'll be so disappointed. I can't." She cried. I held her and kissed her.

"I'll be here. Your mate will be here. And I'm pretty sure your Mom will be here too." I whispered. She sniffled and kissed my cheek as a thank you.

We had been talking for hours now and it was almost time for me to go home. I'm scared for Honey right now. She suggested abortion then hit herself for it. Now we're just laying in her bed not really doing much.

"Do you think he'll want the baby?" She asked quietly. I snorted then laughed loudly.

"If there's one important thing you should know about werewolves especially the high ranking ones, is that they need heirs." I said while laughing.

"So he'll want the baby?" She asked happily. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, duh!"

"Ashely, your Mom is outside." Honey's Mom said from the doorway. I got up and hugged Honey before running downstairs.

When I got home I got changed into my pajamas and went down to the kitchen in search of food.

I opened the fridge and grabbed some hot dogs. I boiled the water and dropped the hot dogs in.

Daniel walked in the kitchen and looked through the fridge then at the stove.

"Those were my hotdogs." He complained in a low voice. I rolled my eyes. If they were his, his scent would've been on the package.

"I'll give you one." I said. He growled and sat down.

"I already told you-"

"You can stop being an ass now. I know why you're upset." I said smugly.

"You don't know why I'm mad." He grumbled as he checked the hotdogs.

"I do and you should stop being such a baby about it. Whenever you want to man up and talk sniff me out." I said with a cold glare.

  =========================

Do you this.I Ashely really knows why he's upset, or do you think she's trying to get it out of him?

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE