$ex

"Don't stop." I moaned quietly as he pushed his finger inside of me. He kissed my neck as his finger felt it's way around inside of me. I turned my head to the side and unbuckled his pants. He groaned when I pulled his cock out and began stroking it. I smiled when it grew a good five inches in my hand.

"Holy crap she wasn't lying." I heard Honey whisper from the other side of the kitchen. I jumped and pulled his hand out of my pants.

"Don't do that." I hissed as I went to wash my hands in the sink. Daniel came up behind me and washed his hands after licking them in front of my face.

"You two were the ones giving each other hand jobs in the freaking kitchen." Honey almost yelled. I looked at Daniel and groaned.

"Well at least I wasn't having hardcore sex in someone elses room." I shot back. She gasped and looked to Johnathan for help. I pointed my finger and laughed.

"How-"

"I walked in and screamed but you just kept going." I said. Daniel went and grabbed a piece of pizza and I grabbed one too.

"That's gross." Daniel mumbled. "I'll have someone clean the room throughly." He said before biting into the slice.

"Not as gross as you two in the kitchen." Johnathan said.

"I think it was equally gross." I said quietly. I tried to sit up on the counter and Daniel helped me.

"So how's everyone?" My Mom asked as she walked in with my brother. I smiled and waved at him.

"Good I guess." I said.

"Mhhm Honey I don't appreciate you having sex without your parents knowing I hope you're being safe." My Mom said while pointing to Honey and Johnathan.

"Sorry. I'll tell her when I get home tomorrow." Honey said. My Mom smiled and hugged her.

"I just want what's best for you two." My Mom said before stealing a slice of pizza and walking out.

Daniel pulled me away quickly as I ate my pizza. I growled at him when I almost dropped my pizza but when he growled back it barely fazed me. He pulled me back into the room we were in earlier and flicked the lights on. When I finished my pizza he came and kissed me roughly.

"What about your Mom?" I asked breathlessly. He growled and pushed me down on the bed.

"The door is locked. We're finishing what we started, I'm done waiting." He growled as I pulled his shirt off. He moaned loudly when I grabbed his cock through his pants. He pulled them down as I took my clothes off.

"Don't mark me please." I whispered. If he marked me then I'd be Luna I'm not ready yet.

"Ok." He said before spreading my legs. He looked at me then down at my pussy. I was wet already. He smiled and grabbed his cock. I gasped and stopped him.

"I-its too big." I said. My hole is gonna be huge. Like a tunnel or something.

"I'll be slow." He whispered. I took a deep breath and nodded.

I closed my eyes and leaned back. He spread my legs wider and began to push inside of me. I gasped and let out a small cry. It hurt like hell. I felt him kiss my forehead as he pushed in a little farther making me scream. He stopped for a while then pushed in again.

I could feel myself tearing it was so painful I couldn't even cry I could only make small whimpers. He had finally filled me all the way up and he still wasn't in all the way.

He pulled put and rubbed my now red pussy. There was a little bleeding and I sighed. He bent down to kiss me and pushed in slowly making groan/moan. He grunted and took a deep thrust inside of me.

"N-not too fast." I said breathlessly. He slowed down and propped himself up on his elbows.

I reached up and touched the side of his face while trying not to cry.

"It hurts?" He asked. I nodded and sucked in a deep breath.

"Don't stop. It'll feel good soon right?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. I nodded pulled his face down to mine.

"Kiss me." I whispered. He pressed his lips against mine and pushed his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was sloppy but perfect in so many ways. I moaned as the pain subsided. This made him smile and speed up a bit.

sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex

They'll finish in the next chapter. Sorry.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE