Chapter 2

Ilham made bed for her children's and made them to sleep. she cannot sleep. She was in her deep thoughts. Sleep was faraway from her.she was thinking abt her blissful moments with rayan wich brought tears from her eyes. It can never be erased from her memory fr any sake except for Allah.she thought abt the proposal frm her uncle and mom whom she cannot deny after all they went through.

Ihsaan! He is a good and pious man. He looks good too. She never ever imagined that she'll get into such a situation where she has to get married fr second time that too to her cousin whom she had Soft corner for him when she was young.she never talked to him nor ihsaan! they never talk like other cousins. They just convey their salaams to each other.

She saw him lastly wen he got married to afham who is a wonderful girl and they both were settled in US wr ihsaan works.wen her husband passed away they came to visit her. Ly afham was allowed to see her bcoz she was in her iddhah tat non-mahrams r not allowed to see . Wen she came, she was 8 months pregnant and came fr delivery to india. After one month she heard tat afham passed away with her child.  She still was in her iddhah so she didn't visit fr her funeral.

She heard that ihsaan was totally lost and didn't believe tat he lost his wife and unborn child. She felt pain wen she heard tat! even she underwent the same pain wen she lost her love of the life.

Its been one year after both of them lost their beloved ones. Ilham doesn't no what to do. Should she marry ihsaan. Vl she find peace in they married life? Vl she experience love fr second time? Vl ihsaan accept her as his wife in the place of afham?? With these thoughts she dosed off....

Next day after sending zaid to school she was standing in her room balcony with zaha in her hip. Her mom came to talk to her. Seeing her standing in the balcony she approached her taking zaha from her.

"Ilham did u think abt the proposal"
Her mom asked her.ilham was silent fr some time and didn't reply fr the question. She was in her own thoughts wen her mom said" it's for ur good ilham. Ihsaan is great Man U knw him from the childhood. He vl take good care of u. I dono tat hw much tym hv left for me before I return to Allah. I want to see u happy. Even zaid and zaha need a father. Atleast think about them and decide".

Her mom left with zaha leaving her alone. She heard the words of her mom repeat in her head "atleast think about the kids". She decided to pray isthikarah prayer.

   ##########################
Assalamu alaikum reader. Hw was the chapter. I believe that u guys will  like it insha Allah. Plz do vote and comment ur thoughts

a
AFRAH❤️