Chapter 20

Ihsaan pulled back slightly and moved her hair that covered her shoulder and kissed her sensitive spot in her neck. Ilham closed her eyes tightly and fisted her dress with her free hand. When he kissed her, she felt a electric shock pass over her. She clutched ihsaan's hand and her breathing became raged.just when the moments become heated they heard doorbell ring. Ihsaan and ilham parted away. Ilham was blushing like a tomato. While ihsaan rubbed his neck. "Get ready we'll leave soon" he said. She nodded. Ihsaan went to check, meanwhile ilham wore her Abhaya and hijab finishing with the niqab. Ihsaan strolled inside with a cover and kept it in his cupboard. Ilham crabbed her coat and wore it. Ihsaan came out and asked " shall we go?". She replied with a "ya" still flustered with what had happened back in the bedroom. Ihsaan took his keys and his jacket and both left their flat.

They both sat in the car as ihsaan drove in the streets of Cincinnati. The city was covered with snow but she felt warm inside!!! Ilham badly wanted to ask him that where is he taking her. But held back it . Finally it was after 20 minutes the car entered into a residential area were line of individual houses came to the view.

"Are we visiting someone" ilham chided in a low voice
He turned to see her and replied a "No" and shook his head
Ilham maintained silence after

Ihsaan parked the car in a two storie house which was new and unfinished. Both of them got out. Ilham absorbed the house and turned to Ishaan clueless.

"Where are we??"She asked him.
Ihsaan held his hand out and said "come" to her. She clasped his hand and the couple went to the front door.
That's when it striked for ilham they were here to see the house which was mentioned by her uncle and Ihsaan which was discussed the next day of their wedding for the move .

Ihsaan took a key from his pocket and handed it to ilham and told her to open it. Ilham nodded and taking the key she inserted it in the keyhole and opened the door. The door creaked open and they went inside. The house was coverd with dust but it was bright inside!!

Ilham turned to ihsaan questioning with her eyes. Ihsaan smiled informed her to look around the house. Ilham nodded and went to explore . They were standing in the threshold of the entrance to the right they had a hall which was big to accommodate the big family. Next to the hall was a big kitchen with island in the middle. Their was a door in the kitchen which lead to the backyard of the house. In the middle of the main door a stair case was situated. To its right it had a morning room which was full of windows to lounge in the mornings and it was so bright due to the sunlight. Near the stair was small laundry room. The upper part had four bedrooms in which one was a master bedroom. And others were small bedrooms. And had a small drier room. The flooring is full of wooden which impressed Ilham but it was so big for their small family. They went to backyard which had a little play area for the kids and benches.. ilham wiped the bench with a tissue paper and both sat their.

It was so cold that ilham shivered. Ihsaan stared at her and pulled her to him keeping his hands in her waist.

"Do you like it" he asked
"Masha Allah it is so nice but ihsaan it is so big for our small family don't you think??"
He chuckled and shook his head
"Trust me we need this much space"
Ilham smiled and left it . silence surrounded them.

"Are we seeing any other house?" She enquired "No, only this . Is it okay for us to shift here once the work is complete? It will be over within a week time!!!" He asked She frowned and asked him again "are you sure we need this much big house for ourselves?"
He smiled "ya  this is only the option we have. Nothing else"
"Why ? we will search for a little small house". She voiced out
Ihsaan mischievously looked at her and said "their is reason behind it but it's for you to find out"
Ilham eyes rounded and stared at him like he has two horns on his head
Ihsaan laughed out seeing her reaction and chided " and you can decorate it as you wish"

It's a trait in ilham that usually she doesn't understands anything quickly. "If I were to decorate it!!!" Ilham eyes rounded "do you own this house???" she asked. Ihsaan sheepishly smirked and nodded his head. "Ya WE own it Alhamdulillah " he emphasised the word we smiling at her and got up
"Shall we go" ihsaan asked kissing her forehead. Ilham nodded getting up and followed ihsaan to the car. It was getting dark . On the way he informed they will pray maghrib in masjid. It was so near to the house and walkable distance. Ilham smiled hearing it. It is lucky to have a masjid near our house. Especially in America it was unexpected thing. Alhamdulillah she stared at ihsaan realising masjid was one of the reason he has chosen this house. She truly felt blessed.

They reached the masjid . Ihsaan showed her womens side , informing her to meet here-once the congregation finishes . once ilham reached the entrance he made his way inside to the mens section to bow in front of his lord.

Once later on their way back home ihsaan informed ilham that they will dine in a restaurant. "What do you pefer eating Italian or Chinese?". "Anything"  she answered so they ate their dinner in a halal Chinese restaurant.

Once in their safe abode ilham removed her layer of clothes being coat, sweater and the Abhaya. Ilham was still in the daze of the information being their own home, happiness seeping her heart. She prayed her Isha salah and asked Allah to bless them with content and happiness.Wearing her shawl she strode into hall seeing ihsaan watching t.v. She stood near the kitchen and admired her husband . He is really a handsome hunk. She always prefer man with beard. Ihsaan being one among them she felt content. Saying Alhamdulillah she went to kitchen to make hot chocolate for them both .

With steaming cup of hot chocolate ilham made her way to ihsaan and gave his cup and sat beside him. He thanked her and rounded his arm around her waist , pulling her closer to him. Ilham's cheek tinted she hided her shyness. Ihsaan was engrossed in the match. Ilham leaned and placed her head on his shoulder and felt tired after a long day. She closed her eye and relaxed. After sometime Ihsaan noticed her drifting to sleep , so he lifted her in his arms carried her bed. Ilham came back conscious when she was lifted but relaxed seeing ihsaan and leaned into his neck. He placed her in bed and covered her with the duvet. Ilham drifted to sleep again. Ihsaan sat near her and admired the sleeping beauty. After kissing her forehead for brief second he kissed her cheek for the first time. He stood and went to refresh after which he prayed isha salah . laying in the bed he pulled Ilham in his arms and dozed to sleep.

   #######################
Tada finally an update after two long years sry guys.. I was active in Wattpad but clueless what to write next. I seriously dono how to create romantic scene though and I don't want to copy from other stories. I want to create my unique scene. And thank you guys for your response I was so happy with ur comments hearing to update. And I'm clueless what to write next LoL let's see Insha Allah

AFRA xoxo