Chapter 5

Ihsaan was not at all happy hearing that he should join for the family gathering. He hate gathering after he lost afham. Back in  US he never attends his office gatherings.May be he hate being around noisy people or that his love is not their with him.

He felt restless thinking of the gathering next day. It is the first gathering he is going to attend without afham. And thinking he vl see ilham brought him some kind  of emotions. He is going to see her after years. He met her at his wedding lastly. Ya Allah help me! with that thought he dosed to sleep

Next morning he convinced his parents that he cannot attend the gathering but his father didn't budge to his reasons "you are coming ihsaan, that's final.how many days you will be like this,just move on." His father replied to his reasonings. He doesn't disobey his father so he agreed.

Finally after praying duhar salah they started and within half an hour they reached to his uncles house.when he entered he saw every one. they all conveyed salaams to eachother. He met his cousin brothers after so long of time. So he forgot about everything and started to make conversation to them.

After ten min they all heard bell ringing . His cousin brother went to open it. Their his aunty Ayesha ilhams mom entered with ilhams kids. He expected  ilham wud enter next but she was not their. Ihsaan felt a bit relaxed because he doesn't want to face ilham. zaid said salaam to everyone under the instructions of his grandma. He was adorable and had the face of rayan thought ihsaan.

Their stood another cute little girl smiling. She was the copy paste of ilham. He greeted his aunt who hugged him. When she released him ihsaan saw tears in her eyes. He didn't no what to do. He called the little girl, and she came. Ihsaan made zaha to sit in his lap. He asked  her name but she didn't reply.

Suddenly he heard bell ringing again . Murshida his cousin rushed to open the door. He didn't give any attention. when he heard shouting of Murshida saying salaam to Someone he lifted his head to see who was that. He was shocked to see ilham hugging Murshida in a tight embrace. She didn't notice him yet but he just stared at her. Their she was standing wearing fardha and a long scarf  that complimented her fair skin. Her eyes were twinkling with happiness. Ihsaan couldn't take his eyes from her. Ilham after releasing from the hug she said salaam to everyone when her eyes fell on him she just stared at him with shock . He just lowered his eyes.

She went inside with Murshida. After some time They all had lunch together in the garden. He saw Ilham feeding her kids. She looked so happy and content playing with her kids. May Allah give her happiness always "Aameen"
But surely she is missing her husband her eyes shows which lost its soul in it. But her face was radiating with Noor. Ihsaan ate his lunch not much thinking about Ilham.

He lead the asr prayer in jammah. Men's in first row and women's in second. Zaid stood beside ihsaan in mussallah.

When it was getting dark ihsaan went to make wudhu for offering maghrib salah. On the way he saw Ilham and Murshida standing in balcony. Ilham was crying and he heard her saying " I dono Murshi what to do wen uncle and mom proposed to marry ihsaan I was beyond shocked!! I asked some time from them. I really understand that my kids need a father . I know the pain of losing a father and living without them. But how vl ihsaan accept me with my kids. I needed Allah to guide me in this matter So I prayed isthikaarah!"
"What  sign did u get??"
asked Murshida eagerly to Ilham

The next word made ihsaan shocked " it was positive Alhamdulillah "

    ########################
Hey guys hw was the chapter. Do comment and vote!!!

AFRAH❤️