Chapter 19

Next morning it went in a daze. after fajr ilham prepared breakfast and lunch for ihsaan. when he sat for breakfast she served along with his tea. in between the meal they talked "where shall i arrange my clothes in the wardrobe?" she asked. "insha Allah we'll move with in this month, you can unpack the temporary clothes you want and use the left wardrobe". he replied . " how do you go to office?" She asked him. " we have a car" he replied. She nodded her head

She was little scared because it was her first time being alone in a unknown new place. back in india their was never a situation for being alone. as the teenager if her mom goes out, she will  drop ilham in her uncles home. she doesnt know how to tell ihsaan .

ihsaan felt the vibe from ilham. he doesnt know how to convince her.
so he said nothing. when he went near the door for leaving, ilham was clearing the breakfast from the kitchen island she didn't notice him leaving. he turned and went near her. she didn't see him standing behind, so he cleared his throat to get her attention. when she turned around to see him, he hugged her. ilham froze with his sudden action. after some seconds she realized what was going and hugged him back tightly. ihsaan was the first one to pull back he kissed her head and said " ill be back soon. be ready ok!" . "insha Allah" both said salaam and ihsaan left smilling at ilham.

After cleaning the house she went to the bedroom to arrange her clothes in the wardrobe. when she opened her trunk above all the clothes lays the gift which murshi presented her. she sat in her bed and opened. a letter fell down. she picked it and read

ilham hope your in the good mood while opening my gift lol i want to see your face when u see my gift .ill be missing you so much here. don't worry about anything your kids and mom! we all here to take care of them . hope you move on in your life. i konw you are struggling to forget about rayan. I'm not saying to forget about him but now you have someone in your life to take care. i know how madly you were in love with him and i know how you went through when rayan left us all. its not that simple to forget about him but remember ALLAH s.w.t does everything with a reason and remember ihsaan went through the same pain as you,
so you have to help him to undergo his pain. prayer is key for everything , pray and ask ALLAH to give sabr insha ALLLAH  he will make everything easy AAMEEN . Here come the best advice "enjoy your honeymoon... " ha ha lol, don't miss the oppurtunity (wink) try out my gift i know you will look sexy , surely ihsaan can't take his eyes of you. insha ALLAH do keep in touch dont forget me. be in touch machi. LOVE YOU DEARE. massalaam!!!!.

she was half crying and half laughing after reading her best friend cousins letter. she placed it in the bed and took the gift from the box. it was like dresses. she grasped seeing inside. first one was a beautiful  black saree with stone work when she opened it and placed in her shoulder it was little transparent. And their was a ready made blouse with it. It was beautiful and she loved it. And their was three packed covers. Two were being a low neck revealing night suit sleeveless with flower prints Another grasp left her mouth. Last one was a short night suit same as the other two but it was till the thighs. Ilham blushed thinking of wearing it in front of ihsaan. "Ya Allah this girl gone crazy" she thought and shook her head.

She took her phone and dialled Murshida's number in WhatsApp. An energetic voice answered the call. Both talked for a while... in between she got a call from ihsaan asking about her whereabouts. And afternoon went soon it was 3 o'clock ilham refreshed and prayed her prayer. Then went to wear the dress she has chosen for the day. It's a floral gown type maxi in black colour. She applied kohl in the waterline and a nude lipstick in her lips. She looked presentable for the outing and waited for ihsaan's arrival. She laid in the sofa and drifted to sleep in exhaustion.

At 4 past ten ihsaan arrived. He unlocked the front door and went inside. The house was warm. He slipped his shoes and went further to the hall. He noticed ilham sleeping in the sofa in an uncomfortable position. He felt something stir inside his heart. He was alone for past one year that it felt to not to come home but it was where his memories with afham was created so it made him less insane. But it was different to come home and seeing someone waiting for you. Its a blessing. He said Alhamdulillah and went to his room to get refresh. He took a shower and got ready to pray his evening salah. He thanked Allah for the blessings in his dua.

He went to kitchen to prepare tea for him. But he noticed a thermo flask in kitchen island. When he opened it a hot air passed his face. The smell of tea made him smile. He poured for him and ilham took it and placed it in the table near the sofa. He shook ilham to wake up. She stirred in her sleep and mumbled. Again he touched her elbow and called "ilham I'm home" she opened and adjusted her eyes. She saw ihsaan standing near her "oh assalamu alaikum" she said.
"Wa alaikum salaam, here drink some tea" he gave the cup of tea which he bought for her. "Jazakallah" she replied. Both sipped their tea in silence. "Your tea is soooo good and tasty" he said. "Oh jazakallah" she replied shyly. he starred at her, Beautiful black eyes looked more attractive with the Kajal. Small button nose which is pink dua to the weather. Pink plum lips sipping the tea. The way she ties her hijab, she is beautiful looking like a queen in his house. Ilham noticed ihsaan starring she didn't say anything. When both finished their tea, ilham got up with the cups to keep them in kitchen. When she passed him, he felt a fruity and flower mixed perfume in the air. He shook his head from his dilution and got up. " Freshen up we should leave" he voiced. " ya give me five minutes" she replied.

Ilham noticed ihsaan wearing a sports jersey with jeans. He looked beautiful with his hair disheveled in which his front bangs falls in his forehead. His honey brown orbs were mesmerising that can make one get lost in it. Overall he is handsome and a smart one. She turned and left to their bedroom. She was standing in her vanity and reapplied the kohl and lipstick. She removed her hijab to tie her hair into a bun. When she loosened her hair which wildly falls till her waist, ihsaan strolled inside the room. When he saw ilham standing with her loose hair he went dumb seeing her beautiful wavy hair which was a mix of brown and black. She doesn't do this often when he is around. A feeling of desire arose in him, but he buried it when ilham saw him from the mirror. He strolled near her and stood back of her. Ilham was lost in his eyes that she can't take her eyes from him. Ihsaan closed the distance between them from back by hugging. He placed his hand in her waist and head in her shoulder. Her heartbeat raised to its peak. butterflies in her stomach started their job and a chillness passed in her spine. They both were lost in each others beauty. It was like the time slowed down"You look beautiful in black" ihsaan whispered in her ear. Ilham removed her eyes from him and blushed. "Jazakallah" she replied. He made her turn to face him. When she turned he pushed her hair from her eyes and hugged her. She hugged him back. The couples heartbeat synced!! The journey of love started.

#####################
Tada finally... I know I know so here is an update. A late one perhaps.. sorry guys life is busy now days. Alhamdulillah my son got admitted in school for his pre k.g.. and my life is gona get more hectic from now on. In between I went to umrah in mid of January Alhamdulillah a best blessed trip. So excuse me...

So guess and tell me where is ihsaan taking ilham? Comment below

plz tell how the story is so far. Do you guys like it.. comment and vote.

AFRA❤️