Chapter 13

Everyone we're gathered in the hall of ihsaan's home sipping their tea's. ihsaans dad started:
"Ihsaan so wat have u planned"
Ihsaan lifted his head to see his dad
"What plan vapa??"
"Visa for Ilham and children's. ur taking them with u??"
Shocked Ilham saw his husband and uncle not getting were the discussion is going on......
Even ihsaan do no what to say
"What vapa?"
"R u taking Ilham along with u or not?"
"I didn't think all abt tat yet!"
"Ok so wat do u say nw, will u take them?"
"If Ilham and aunt is ok with it no problem for me"
"Ihsaan she is ur wife and they are ur kids now so u should decide" it was his aunt who replied.
"I stay in a single bedroom flat nw, insha Allah after arranging the house I'll take them"
"Hw many days it'll take to search and fix the house?" His father asked
"Maximum one month vapa not more then tat..."
"Ok so take Ilham along with u nw may be after finding the house Ayesha will bring the kids"

Ilham was shocked again "how will I leave the kids and go. That too for a month" she thought
"No problem for me I'll take Ilham along with me insha Allah" ihsaan replied to his father making eye contact with Ilham

"Uncle even I'll go with the kids after a month!!!" Ilham said to her uncle

"Ilham u will help and arrange the house with ihsaan and u both can spend sometime alone and knw about each other" it was her mother who replied.

Ilham and ihsaan looked at each other. Ihsaan saw tears in her eyes.

" aunt don't force her if she is not willing let her stay here and come along with u" ihsaan told to his aunt

"I'm not forcing her , just she will rest and relax a bit before the arrival of kids.she needs a break" Ayesha said

"Yes Ayesha u r right, Ilham u should take a break. Ly for a month child"her uncle voiced

Ilham was silent she didn't say anything.
"Ilham, will u respect my words?"
Ilham nodded with tears
"Then insha Allah ull be going with ihsaan. Later Ayesha will bring the kids" everyone said insha Allah . After dinner they returned to the house.

ILHAM'S POV

I was so shocked to react wen uncle told to accompany ihsaan to Ohio. Hw can I leave zaid and zaha here and go with him. I have never left them and gone outside hw can I leave them and go for a month

I'm sur tat kids love my mom more than me.wen I went under depression mom took care of them. From tat tym they love their grandmother so much. I believe zaid will be ok but wat abt zaha??? Ya Allah I dono wat to do I'm so confused.

So I decided to talk with mom. When I passed the kids play room I saw ihsaan playing with kids. I went to moms room. She was taking her medicines.I just knocked the door. Mom raised her eyes to see me .

"Ilham come in child"

" maa wats with I'm going with ihsaan? Y this sudden decision? I can't just leave u and kids and go away for a month??" I let out my thoughts to her

"Ilham I'll take care of the kids.. tats not a problem for me! I'm still capable to look at the kids!!!"

"How vl u manage both? Zaid is not a problem but zaha is too young! Hw she vl be without me???"

"They r my kids too Ilham don't worry abt them I'll manage and beside I just want u to take a break and live stress free life for atleast a month!"

" maa r u kidding I'm not stressed! Alhamdulillah I'm happy to look after you and kids that my duty"

" ok not for us atleast think abt ihsaan? U both dono abt each other. since from wen you were young u hv not talked with him. Nw u r his wife not his cousin. So u both need to knw about each other's like and dislikes?"

"Mom v have time to talk and know about each other. It's not like we don't have time?"

"Ilham I feel like u should go. U can choose house of ur choice and arrange things. It'll be difficult for ihsaan to do it alone"

Maa is right ihsaan needs my help. Finding a house is not difficult but shifting and arranging are tough to do alone beside mom vl not allow me stay here.

"Ok insha Allah I'll go with ihsaan"

#######################
Salaam readers ur update is here!!! Do comment and vote.....

AFRAH❤️