Chapter 3

It was getting darker after maghrib. Their stood a man in the graveyard near two graves grieving for their loss. Tears wr flowing from his eyes continuously wich lost its sole a year back. He has returned frm US a week back and visiting daily were his beloved ones are buried.

He returned to his house after praying isha salah. His patents were waiting for him. Once he entered, his mom called him "ihsaan" . Hearing his moms voice he approached his parents in the hall. He took a seat beside his father who looked old and tired."ihsaan I'm gona ask u sumthing, you should not deny it?".
"Yes vapa (dad)". Saying bismillah his dad started "we want u to marry".
"Not again vapa please, how can I marry again?"."please listen to your vapa and decide ihsaan"this time it was his mom who replied. Staring at both them he nodded his head." I want you to marry Ilham"their was silence around them "she is alone with her two kids. She needs a loving husband and the kids need a father"
Hearing his fathers words ihsaan was shocked. He knew about Ilham but how can he marry her?. He kept silent and didn't reply anything. They had dinner together. When he was retiring  for the night his dad called him.

"Yes vapa". "ihsaan please think about it, I'm so worried about you. U are not the same ihsaan I saw u two years back . I'm worried About my sister too. She is so worrying about Ilham and her kids. So think of ur aunt and Ilham before u decide anything". His father finished and patted his back and went.

Ihsaan lied in his bed was thinking what to do. He remembered a conversation with his wife afham once, when she was alive lying in his arms and said;
"Ihsaan what if I die leaving u and our kid? Will you marry another girl"
"Austhaghfirullah! Afham stop these kind of talks u r not going anywhere leaving me and our kid" ihsaan said with anger."You should marry another girl if I leave u ok??" Ihsaan can't believe what she talks, he just stared at her."promise me please it's for ur sake and our child "afham stated. " I can't promise something which vl never happen. Stop imagining things and sleep afham" ihsaan said. Afham didn't react anything to this and after sum times she dossed off.

He felt tears in his eyes and realised it has become true. She left him like she said.

What about Ilham? How vl I marry her? Alhamdulillah she is a good women but??? How will I live with her wen I love afham still whom I cannot erase from my heart and soul.i never talked with Ilham and don't know anything about her?then how??

Ilham I dono what to do? Did u accept me as ur to be husband? How can you? Making dua to Allah to make it easy for him he drifted to sleep.....

      ########################

Assalamu alaikum readers sorry for the small chapter. Hope u guys loved it. Plz vote and comment

AFRAH❤️