The Meeting.

Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Kasie Stewart, I'm 17 yrs old, Im blind,  I go to a public school with the help of my best friend Alex, I love him so much. I look like this. 

Alex helps me with my clothes and he helped me with my hair

Alex helps me with my clothes and he helped me with my hair. He always tells me I'm beautiful but since I don't know what I look like I never really believed him. I get bullied alot at school for being blind and my style isn't what a normal person in Gotham would dress like.

I walked into school, Alex next to me guiding me by my arm. I sighed as I heard the whispers and the usual remarks from the other kids.

   Freak, weirdo, they said thinking I couldn't hear them. I hate my life, the only good in it is Alex and my very bad obsession with the joker, alex says it's unhealthy, but the way alex describes him to me when I ask him,  he just seems so like me, he gives me hope and makes me feel important. I know, stupid but what can a girl do.

(Skip school cause it's boring,)

Alex walked me home, like he always does, he usually stays awhile to make sure my parents don't hurt me. You see my parents are drug dealers and they run with a bad crowd,  ever since they got me I was their punching bag,  and being blind got them certain money benefits from the state.  When I got home, Debra was waiting for me, Alex handed me off to her and walked away knowing he couldn't do anything more.

   "Come, let's get you inside," she said being oddly kind to me grabbing me by my arm and leading me inside and on the couch. I heard a few people talking in the kitchen but I couldn't make out who they were.  I sensed someone sitting across from me, even though I couldn't see them,.you know how you get a feeling someone is staring at u, yeah well that's what it was.  I heard debra and Nick walk into the room, I could tell now by the sounds of their voices.

So this is our foster child kasie and she is 17, she is also blind but she can be helpful in other ways, Nick said talking to someone in the room I'm guessing. 

I heard a grunt, then a laugh, not just any laugh tho, a laugh I knew all to well, that was the laugh of the Joker. 

   OMG the Joker is in my house, why the hell is he here I thought to myself.  I began to frantically look around trying to see if I could here the slightest noise.

Looking for something kitten, I heard a low gravely and very sexy voice ask from in front of me. 

I reached my hands out in front of me and came in contact with a very hard and exposed chest.  I immediately blushed and  retracted my hands, I'm sorry I said looking down. 

Not to worry my dear, we will be doing alot of touching in the future he said whispering in my ear. 

(Yay..new. story. I was very excited to write this so yeah bear with. Me and hope u like it. More to come)