Chapter two "initiation test"

A/N I had to look up what the entry test was because I forgot heheh, but I hope you enjoy!

I woke up in the same corner I was sleeping in last night. I stood up and made the bedroll disappear. I checked my surroundings and noticed everyone was gone.
"Du fuk?" I questioned
I walked around and noticed the faunes girl was still asleep.
"The magic of a cat fuanes" I chuckled
I kneeled down and shook her lightly. There was no response. I did it again and she opened an eye.
"Huh?" She mumbled groggily.
"Hey there, everyone's gone, so I'd assume that we'd need to be out also" I said with a chuckle.
"Oh, can you help me up please?" She asked barely able to get out of her bedroll.
I sighed. Usually I wouldn't do this but she's cute... Wait no stop Nate get it together... She's like twenty and your a hundred thousand years old. You know, what I don't care other half I like her anyway.
I shook my head and lightly grabbed her by the shoulders and stood her up.
"Th-Thanks" she said shyly.
"Aww... I never knew cat fauneses are so cute....." I thought.
"Don't mention it" I said with a light slap on the shoulder.
She smiled and walked off toward the lockers.
*******AT A CLIFF OVERLOOKING EMERALD FOREST*******
(This is a direct quote from the show)
"For years you have been training to become warriors, today your abilities will be evaluated in the emerald forest" Ozpin started.
"Now I'm sure you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well let us put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammate... Today" Glynda finished.
"What-hua" Ruby groaned.
"These teammates will be with you for the rest of the time here at beacon, so it is in your best interest to be pared with someone with whom you can work well" Ozpin stated.
"Huuu" Ruby whined quietly.
"That being said, the first person you make eye-contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years" Ozpin continued.
I could literally feel Ruby's ego shatter and break.
"See I told you..." Nora started but was quickly shot down by Ozpin's constant babbling.
"After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest... You will meet up with our position along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path. Or you will die" Ozpin still continued
Juane gulped nervously.
"You will be monitored for the duration of your initiation. But our instructors will not intervene... You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics, each pair must choose and return to the top of the cliff. And guard that item, as well as your standing and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?" He finished.
"HOLY MC-SHIT YOU TOOK FOREVER!" I screamed mentally.
"Oh, um, sir" Juana began but was interrupted.
"Good, now take your positions" Ozpin said sternly
Everyone got into a ready stance.
"Um, sir. I have a question" Juane began. But wasn't interrupted this time.
"So this landing strategy thing, so are you dropping us off r something?" Juane asked.
"No, you will be falling" Ozpin replied.
"Oh, I see, did you hand out parachutes for us?" Juane asked.
"No, you will be using your own landing strategy" Ozpin replied
"Uh... Huh. That" Juane said then was launched off without a reply.
(End of direct quotes, for now)
Let's do this" I mumbled and was launched off into the great yonder.
I was gliding threw the air along with the other students toward the large green forest.
A few minutes late of doing sick tricks in the air I landed on a large tree and saw nobody.
"Thank you, i didn't want a teammate anyway" I said and jumped down and walked due north.
I've been walking without a care in the world and eventually summoned some ear phones and a scroll (RWBY's form of an iPhone) and listened to music the rest of the time.
I then heard a growl of a Beowulf, but where there's one... There's always another because their pack animals like normal wolves.
I sighed and summoned my scythes and swung them wildly but at the same time expertly. They landed right on top of two Beowulves and killed them instantly.
I then noticed more red eyes staring at me.
I grumbled.
I then spit out fire and charred all of my surroundings and killed, wounded, or scared the remaining Beowulves.
I chuckled darkly and de-materialized my scythes and let my armor disappear, showing my scale covered body momentarily until clothes replaced my half naked form.
I stretched my shoulder blades and continued on walking to my destination.
I walked a few more miles until the crypt came into view. And I walked toward it leisurely.
I then noticed the "relics" where chess pieces.
I striped to stifle my laughter but it eventually came in full swing.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh god, Chess pieces? Why?" Half yelled in laughter.
I recovered from my laughing fit and took a Queen piece and put it in my hand and walked back behind me, only to be met with a half a dozen people staring at me.
"What? It's chess pieces. Of course I'm laughing at that" I said with a chuckle and walked on.
About half way I turned into my dragon form so I could fly to the cliff.
When I landed nobody was there.
I looked around and went back into a human with my normal clothes on.
A few minutes I heard a voice.
"You where finished fast" Ozpin said
"It was a waste of time" I mumbled and stood up and towered over him.
"And I still remember what you did to my friend, and I hope you realize that I won't be my usual self around you or any other Hunter" I growled and sat back down.
"I realize th-"
"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SET OFF! YOU CAUSED MY KIND TO BE HUNTED AND KILLED FOR SPORT AND FUN AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT! IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU OR EVEM I CAN DO TO BRING THEM BACK!" I yelled and a few dragon shouts, no not some, every word caused a dragon shout to be released.
Ozpin sighed.
"I do realize what I have done, but I can't redo my actions and niether can you, just make what you can out of what life is now and what it always will be" Ozpin said.
I sighed.
"I'm not going to kill you or anyone else unless given the right or need to do so. But I saw wars on the river Styx I will kill everyone of you if you kill another dragon" I replied.
He nodded satisfied with my answer.
And the entire time all students heard what I had said.

#long live the king