Chapter six "Vytal Fesival, CEM battle, and Amber"

A/N I hope you guys you guys are enjoying this so far

I woke up for a new week and the Vytal Festival is coming up and I'm excited for the world to remember that I still live. Since everyone who goes to beacon and such have emblems. Like Ruby has that Rose while Yang has that flaming heart. Mine is the two swords crossing each other. But since dragons were "extinct" everyone thinks I am dead. But they know my emblem. So when I win a match I will summon my emblem so everyone can realize their king is back...
After 3 hours of classes it was finally time for lunch.
I walked out of my class and headed to the cafeteria. I opened the doors and everyone was there.
"Well I'm late as fuck" I mumbled and walked over to the line for getting my lunch.
I got pizza, some meat and a cup of water. And sat next to team Up JNPR. Next to Pyrrha to be exact.
"Oh hey Nate" Pyrrha greeted.
"Hi" I replied and sat down.
"So how's your guy's day goin?" I asked.
"Could be better" Juane replied.
"Same" Ren replied plainly.
Nora looked like she had ten pounds of cocaine.
"I'm GREAT" Nora giggled.
"When are you not?" I asked
She smiled.
"Anyway you guys excited for the tournament?" I asked.
Nora nodded vigorously.
"Yup. I know we'll win" she replied.
"Depends who your fighting" I said downing my water.
She seemed to consider this.
"You need to have faith in us Nate" Pyrrha said.
"I do it's just that if you lose then. You know" I ended there.
"We don't care what you think. We'll win and you know it" Juane said enthusiastically.
"If I knew you would win then I wouldn't be talking about it. So you need to train hard. I, on the other hand don't" I said.
"Explain" Ren replied
"I don't need to show you now just wait for the festival then you can see what I can do" I said
*******time skip to tournament*****
I was standing in the middle of the arena waiting for the teams to be chosen. The entirety of the stadium looking at me. Since I was a loner everyone would expect that I'm strong enough to fight four people at once.
The team I am fighting is team CEM (Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury).
I smiled as they made there way up to the platform.
I looked at the board to see how much "health" I had and I had infinite, literally. It showed the sideways eight sign for my bar.
I looked over to the three faces of the opposing team and saw the hatred in their eyes.
"The board is broken" Mercury shouted.
I chuckled darkly.
"Are you sure about that?" I asked.
He got an uneasy expression.
"No. I'm not" he admitted.
"This'll be easy guys. There's one of him and three of us... How could he possibly win?" Emerald asked.
I then looked at the projectors that showed what the map would be and my side was lava and there's was
Plain.
"Why does he get volcano?" Cinder asked with a glare.
I smiled and copied there semblances except I didn't place the "seeds" into them, well I did. But they are idol until they see me again.
"I looked at the people around the stadium looking at us in anticipation.
"3. 2. 1. GO!" Port yelled through the speakers.
I watched as team Surrounded me. I did nothing.
"Hello?" Emerald called to me.
I turned to face her only t be wet with a bullet to the chest which did nothing to me.
I then felt my back get pelted with fire and I turned. There was a ball of fire heading toward me and I stopped it in mid air and sent it to my mouth and I ate the fire. While stealing her power at the same time. And by the end they'll be so drained they can't stand.
I raised my hands but I was kicked in the back but didn't budge.
I smiled and shot a fire ball at Mercury. He was hit with it and he flew back out of the stadium due to the force of the blow.
"I feel like he wanted to leave" Cinder said.
"I'm not surprised either" I said.
She glared at me menacingly as she shot a beam of fire at me.
I blocked it with my hand which made it form it into a large ball of lava and fire and I ate it. And I grew more powerful by the second.
Emerald ran at me and sliced at me with her pistols but I side stapled and punched her just light enough for her to feel it but strong enough to to get her out of the ring.
The last one was Cinder who looked very tired. She had her hands on her knees as they were buckling from under her. She was looking dowm and then looked up at me.
"I will end you!" She yelled and threw more fire balls at me which I dodged as I walked toward her.
She was exhausted now. Her "health" was at ten which is almost out.
I was now in front of her looking down at her as if she where an ant.
I knelt down next to her and spoke.
"Meet me at dorm number 740 at 5pm. And bring Emerald also" I told her telepathically.
She nodded and I kneed her in the side of the head symbolizing that I knocked her out. And I smiled.
I walked to my half of the arena and grabbed the lava with my telepathy and ate it then looked up and unloaded it to form my emblem.
I waited for it to come down and when it did I just ate it and felt myself become more powerful. My scales, though not currently visible are now a chrome Amber color now.
I do miss Amber, she was my only human friend I had. She would come say hi every so often. But when she stopped I was sad and I tried looking for her but never found her. Just thinking about it made me mad, sad, and most of all made me cry but not totally break down just some tears.
******time skip 2pm with Pyrrha******
I looked at her and she dropped her disguise so she could relax.
"I'm so bummed, and surprised" Pyrrha admitted.
"Why is that?" I asked.
"You know those stories about the maidens?" She asked.
"They are true. I was friends with one" I said sadly and falling on my bed when I walked into my dorm with Pyrrha behind me with her new armor that made for her.
"What do you mean" she asked.
"It's exactly as it sounds. I was friends with one" I replied.
"Was? What happened?" She asked.
I sighed. I needed this off my shoulders.
"A few years back when I wasn't totally insane. I had a human friend. Her name was Amber. We became good friends and she came over to my castle every so often to say hi. But when she stopped doing so I looked for her and looked. I've been searching ever since. And the last thing she told me was that she was the fall maiden" I said my eyes now full of tears.
"D-did you say fall maiden?" She asked.
"Yes" I replied.
"Follow me