Chapter five "'Operation Pyrrha'"(lemon)

A/N I'm really bad at lemon I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that

I walked out my door looking for something to do since it's a weekend. Then I thought of an idea.
It's Pyrrha's turn...
I smiled deviously at the thought. Operation Pyrrha.
I walked around campus and saw her talking to Juane.
"Jaune is so oblivious" I thought.
When Juane left I walked up to her.
"Hey" I said as I stood next to her over looking the front campus.
"Hi Nate" she replied.
"You seem... Off" I said.
"I'm stuck and confused" she admitted.
"I've been like that for millennium" I said.
"Wait dosen-" she started
"One thousand years is correct. But the way I said it means multiple" I stopped her.
She looked at me confused.
"So are you some kind of super being or just medicine?" She asked.
I looked into her glowing eyes and told her the truth.
"I'm a dragon" I said truthfully.
"Don't lie" she said.
"Dragons are extinct" she finished.
I said nothing but mentally smile at her confusion. I leaned on the railing and looked at Vale.
"Are they now?" I asked.
"Yes" she said strictly.
"No one has seen, heard, or have even thought about dragons since we have begun using dust and weapons" she started.
"And since your kind have been poaching my spiecies to extinction, for fun, because you thought it would make you strong?" I asked.
My eyes went to my dragon eyes.
She looked down sadly.
"Ozpin... Killed my friend. And I will never forget what I promised to him before he died. And I will fulfill what I had promised. I will let nothing get in my way. For his dying wish is why I am here... Mostly" I said.
She finally got the nerve to look at me.
"If you want proof that I'm a dragon them say yes" I said.
"Yes" she replied.
I smiled internally.
"Your lust for knowledge has you pinned Pyrrha Nikos" I thought.
I put a hand in her shoulder and teleported to the Emerald forest.
When Pyrrha appeared she looked sick.
"That hurt" she grumbled.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Y-Yes" she said.
I smiled and turned into a dragon. I moved my muscles so I could get used to them. I looked down at Pyrrha and she looked scared for dear life. She also looks like she thinks she's going to die.
"Please don't kill me" she pleaded.
I chuckled darkly.
"And why would I do that Ms Nikos?" I asked.
"Because I....." She lost her wording.
"I don't care what you did. But if you did do something to my dragon kind then this is your punishment" I said and copied her semblance and placed the cells in.
She started screaming in pain and writhing around.
"MAKE IT STOP!" She pleaded.
I laid on my stomach and removed most of the cells, but left three in. When I did it to Glynda I put in about one hundred when I first did it. And she kept her cool. And then when I injected more of it, I added six hundred. But ms Nikos can barely hold fifty.
She sighed with relief when it stopped. Little did she know she was changing by the minute.
We walked around the forest talking about dragons until she dropped to the ground on her knees clutching her body in pain.
"If hurts" she whined.
I turned back into a human and knelt next to her.
"What's wrong?" I asked already knowing what's happening.
"I feel like my body is twisting and changing" she cried in pain again.
She then noticed the scales on her arms.
"Y-Your doing this a-aren't you?" She asked dreading the answer.
"The promise" I said tapping my mind.
"What was it?" She asked.
"To bring back the dragons" I said plainly.
She cringed as she continued to change. Soon she looked almost exactly like Glynda.
She had copper colored scales, about 6.4 and she had the same body structure as Glynda except not as define and you could still tell it was Pyrrha.
"W-What's that feeling?" She asked as she grabbed her stomach.
"Since your the second to last female dragon faunes, and since its that time of year. Your heat levels are off the charts" I said massaging her arms.
"W-What does that mean?" She asked.
"Your needy for a male" I said.
That's when the heat took over. She jumped at me and wrapped her arms around my back and intertwined.
"You did this to me so your helping with it!" She yelled and kissed me roughly.
I moved my forked tongue into her mouth which made her moan.
I ripped off her already tight armor, it was going to come off anyway so who cares?
She pushed me back into my back and started grinding on me. I grunted as she tried pulling my clothes off as I did to her.
She broke the kiss and looked at me with lust overpowering her actions. And she shoved my manhood into her pussy and she moaned and came instantly.
When she was done she went limp on my chest.
"That... Was great" she said with a dopey smile and a heavy breath.
"It's not over yet. I need to do something" I said.
She nodded and I smiled.
I said nothing but forced Pyrrha anti the ground belly first.
"Hey!" She snapped.
I said nothing but lay down on her so my jaw was on her neck.
"What're you doing?" She asked.
"Marking you" I said and started to carve my mark into her neck so it would show but not hurt to badly.
She grunted in pain as I bit down.
I continued this until it was finished. Soon enough it resembled two swords

 Soon enough it resembled two swords

She grunted when I was done.
"That wasn't necessary" she grunted.
"I marked you as mine so everyone knowledge your mine. And no magic can get rid of it" I said.
"Good~ cause I only want you" she said suductivly.
"Better not go crawling back to that Juane guy" I stated sternly.
She nodded cutely.
"Yes... Master" she said.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Master? If your calling me master then you can only do it when we're NOT in public places or when there's others around alright" I said.
She nodded and shifted impatiently.
"Good. Now let's go back to the Academy" I said kissing her neck.
"Alright, but how do I hide my new appearance?" She asked grabbing my shoulders and pulling me closer to her.
"I have an idea" I whispered into her ear.
Instead of easily sending it to her I bite her on the neck. Hard.
She yelled in pain and tried to get me off. But I held firm and sent my tongue into the wound.
She writhed in pain as I seeped the power into her. She stopped moving and held my wrist and squeezed it instead of yelping.
"Are you done yet?" She asked me.
I said nothing.
I finished and got off.
"Try it" I said.
A few seconds later of her trying she finally changed to what she used to look like but she was still 6.4.
"I'm still 6.4" she said (XD).
"It's fine the same thing happened to Glynda" I replied.
"Ok I want to go now" Pyrrha said.
I said nothing but instead I grabbed her shoulder and teleported is to my dorm.
"We're back, now go back to your dorm before your team gets worried" I said.
She smiled and nodded and left.
"I got class tomorrow. Let's see how this goes"

#long live the king