Chapter 1: First day of Sophomore Year

HELLO!! AND WELCOME TO THE SUPER MEGA AWESOMENESS BOOK!! AND I'M THE SUPER FANTASTIC NERDY AUTHOR!! ENJOY!!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Play song)

Aphmau's POV

*sigh* Another year of high school. And another year with him.

I put my uniform on. And ran downstairs for breakfast.
"Morning Mom."
"Good Morning, Mejá"

After I finished breakfast I put my Amulet necklace on. The rule is that you have to take your amulet with you everywhere. And when you're old enough, like in high school, your amulet will shine around your soulmate.

It's always funny watching people's reaction to finding their soulmate. I haven't found mine yet, but I hope it's Aaron. I have the hugest crush on him.

Anyways, I headed to school.

~time skip~

When I walked in I saw Katelyn. "Hey Aphmau."
"Hi Katelyn! What classes do you have?"
(I'm not in middle school just yet. So you let your imagination go wild.)

Turns out I only have no classes with Katelyn.

RING RING

Welp, I guess I have to go to homeroom.

I walked inside and sat in the back. And guess who walked in.

Him.

He had to sit next to me since all the seats were taken. I glared at him. He put a smirk on his face. I wish I could slap the smirk off his face.

The teacher walked in and talked forever until the bell rung.

Luckily, for me my next class I got to sit next to Aaron. But, for some reason that was the only class I got with Aaron. The rest I had with *sigh* Laurence.

RING RING

FINALLY! School is out...wait. Me and Laurence have the same route home. Just perfect.

On my way home he was walking behind me. But I think my amulet was messing up. Because it kept shining when Laurence got close- OH MY IRENE!! NO!! He-He can't be.. This wasn't supposed to happen. I quickly took my amulet off and put in in my pocket.

I panicked. What if it shines through my pocket? What if Laurence saw it? Just too my luck, I arrived at my house.

I need to tell Mom.

Laurence's POV

I saw the whole thing. She started getting fidgety and took her amulet off.

It was shining through her hand. Then mine started to shine. That brat can't be my soulmate.. She hurried to her house and I ran to mine.

I plopped on my bed.

This is impossible.