Chapter 9: I have no title

I want food ;-;
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

(Play song)

My POV

They weren't alone..

Michi walked in to the room. She tilted her head and smirked. Everyone looked at her, shocked.

Her eyes weren't green, they we're all white. She rose her arm and pointed at Laurence. "I want you." She said. He was scared, but Aaron knew this was part of the plan.

Silence..

"Aaron. I want Laurence, you can deal with her." She said very darkly. This wasn't the original Michi, something took her over. She looked like she was dying inside, but at the same time she wanted Laurence.

Michi walked over to Aphmau. "Do you want to have a bad time?(REFERENCE!!) Because, that's my Laurence. And what makes me even more mad is knowing that he's your soulmate. But, what if you suddenly disappear." Michi smiled. She had magiks, which allowed her to knock Laurence out immediately. And they disappeared.

Aphmau was now stuck with Aaron. "Aaron, please understand that I don't choose my soulmate." Aphmau pleaded.

"I don't want your pity." Aaron spat. He walked up to her, and grabbed her by her hair. Aphmau screamed out in pain.

"I want to see you suffer." Aaron said as he threw Aphmau against the wall.

All Aphmau could do was cry. And cry. "This isn't a pity party." Aaron laughed.

Aphmau curled into a ball as Aaron kicked her. But he was suddenly pushed back.

"You shouldn't be hitting women." Said a black haired female (not Aphmau).

"Who the hell are you?" Aaron asked or demanded.

"Classified. Now would you like to surrender or get your butt kicked. Aaron charged at her. "Get your butt kicked it is." She said as she kicked him back. She put a forcefield around him.

"I need to save Laurence right now. But first-" She snapped her fingers and teleported him to jail.

"Aphmau, I'll go get your boyfriend back. I'll be back."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ooo~ mysterious girl! Who is she?

You'll find out in the next chapter!
~NINI OUT!!