Chapter 11: We'll be together Forever [END]

I just love this song. And I'm worried if I'm falling in love with my parents' music 😓.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Play song)

~time skip 4 years~

Third person POV

Aphmau and Laurence are happily married. And are "expecting", if you know what I mean.

They haven't seen or heard from Aaron or Michi or Rose. And hope to keep it that way.

They've been in touch with their friends, but that might change in the future.

One of the biggest problems they have right now, is Aphmau's father. He was arrested when she was 3 years old. Her mother got a divorce with him, because Aphmau was crying to her mother because he was trying to rape her.

So he disappeared out of the picture. Over the years, he has been arrested for rape on multiple women.

That's why, Laurence has to keep his guard up when he's around.

But, for now.

They have a happy life.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As you can see, this book came to an end. But, before you say anything! I'm making a sequel.

I just need to plan out some things. Like a cover, a plot, and a description.

It will be coming out this week! But, probably not tomorrow, because you know...IT'S CHRISTMAS! Even though I don't celebrate, I'm going to hang out with family.

SOOO, It'll be out. Trust me. So for now, IT'S THE END!!
~NINI OUT!!