5:Am i a genius?

A sudden crash from outside the library caused all of the teens to looks towards the door. Skye eyes' narrowed when she saw Vernon standing with his back to the library door as he threw something in the trash.

At the sight of Vernon, bender quickly jumped down from his spot and slid into the seat between the jock and princess. His hands folded on top of the table,picture of innocence.

All of the teens watched as Vernon licked his finger and wiped them on his suit jacket. Then he walked down the hallway out of sight.

Bender snorted nasally as he stood from his seat.

"Wooo." He headed towards the library door,

"There's not supposed to be any monkey business" The brain stated nervously

Walking backwards, bender uses his sarcastic stern voice in a remarkable expression of Vernon,"Young man,have you finished your paper?" He turned back around and continued towards the door

After cautiously checking both sides of the hallways, he started messing with the hinges at the top of the door.

"Come on Bender, don't screw around" The athlete ordered.

"What are you gonna do?" The princess ask in curiosity

"Drop dead i hope" The athlete growled angrily

"Bender,tha-that's school property there" Johnson stuttered nervously,"You know,it doesn't belong to us. Its not something to be toyed with"

The brain was of course ignored as the door slammed shut and Bender made his way back in the room,tucking the screw in his pockets.

"That's very funny,come on,fix it!" The athlete snapped at Bender as he rush to his seat

"You should really fix that" Johnson commented weakly

"What am I, a genius?" Bender question sarcastically, folding his hands on top of his table

"No,you're an asshole" The jock retorted

"What a funny guy"

"Fix the door Bender!"

"Shh! Everyone just Shh!" The criminal insisted," Listen,I've been here before. I know what im doing"

"No!" The jock hollered in protest," Fix the door"

"Shh!Shut up!" Bender shouted

The room went quiet, and sure enough they heard Vernon shouts

"God dammit!"

Skye quickly used her elbow to pushed her book off the desk and onto the floor before the library swung open and Vernon stomped inside,the door slamming shut behind him.

🔹🔹🔹

This chapter is short... But I PROMISE the next chapter will be longer i pinky swear !

I just needa update the next chapter of 'The Music and Me' real quick !

VOTE
COMMENT
AND MAYBE FAN!