10: Personal,Private,Business

Here it is ! Hope you enjoy😃

Bender was back to his seat and the Bookworm honestly didn't want him to leave. She suddenly begun to feel comfortable with Bender being next to her.

After a moment, Bender started to whistled. Brian joined in, swiftly followed by Andrew and Claire. Skye shrugged her shoulders as she too, joined in. Even Allison joined.

But then, Everyone stopped and Vernon walked in. Except for bender who switched to a Beethoven tune.

Vernon scowled at the criminal," Alright girls," Vernon started as bender finished," That's thirty minutes for lunch."

"Here?" Andrew asked, disgusted and confused.

"Here" Vernon confirmed

"Well I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place for us to eat lunch sir." Andrew said

"Well, I dont care what you think, Andrew" The man snapped

"Uh, Dick?" Bender chimed in,"Excuse me, Rich.. Will milk be made available to us ?"

"Were extremely thirsty, sir" Andrew added on.

"I have a really low tolerance for dehydration." Claire pointed out

"I've seen her dehydrated, Sir. Its pretty gross" Skye laughed to herself at the glare Claire sent to Andrew from his remarked.

"Relax." Bender said as he slowly got up, "Skye and I will get it" Skye stood up

"Ah, ah, ah. Grab some wood there bub! You too." Skye smile vanished as she took her seat." You think i was born yesterday?" He started questioning Bender as he slowly sat back down. " You think I'm gonna have you roaming these halls?" Bender just shrugged.

"You," Vernon said to Andrew.

Vernon now looked around at the other people in the room, avoiding Bender. Andrew points to Claire, who's sits up straight only to slump back down when Vernon selects Allison. She didn't respond. "Hey! What's her name? Wake her ! Wake her up!" He ordered,snapping his fingers at her. "Come on, on your feet missy ! Lets go! This is no rest home!"

Allison had a annoyed look plastered on her face as she grabs her bag and got up.

" There's a soft drink machine in the Teacher's lounge. Lets go!" The principal commanded

Andrew reluctantly got up.

The two teens walk in the hallway, not speaking to each other.

"So,what's your poison?" Andrew asked, breaking the silence.

Allison remained silent.

"What do you drink?" Andrew clarified.

No response.

"Okay, forgot I asked"

"Vodka," Allison finally said

Andrew turned to look at her, surprised.

"Vodka?" He questioned,"When do you drink vodka?"

"Whenever" Allison replied.

"A lot?"

"Tons" Allison drawled

"Is that why you're here today?"

No reply.

"Why you're here?" Andrew asked

"Why you're here?" Allison asked sharply as she whirled around to face the Athlete.

He leans against the wall."Um, I'm here today because my coach and my father dont want me to blow my ride."

Allison raise an eyebrow,skeptically.