7:Molyare

Skye gazed over at the massive clock that hangs on the wall for the tenth time in thirteenth seconds. It was quarter to eight.

She looked around at the detainees to see what they were doing; The athlete was playing with the strings of his hoodie, Bender had lit his shoe on fire and was now leaning forward to light a cigarette. The Brain was dropping his orange beanie onto his lap,his blue eyes focused on the prom queen who was staring off to space,daydreaming. And Allison was wrapping a string around her finger making the tip turn...purple.

Finally, Skye took out her book and began to actually read instead of just pretending to. Bender watched the bookworm read,her hazel eyes that darted left and right across the pages in front of her. He took this moment to really look at her.

Her chestnut-brown hair that was once in a messy ponytail, now braided neatly to her side.

His eyes travel down her body. He wished she didn't have a baggy hoodie on,or those pants for that matter. He might have been able to get a better look at her legs,or better yet her curves and ass.

Exhaling the smoke he'd just inhaled, bender idly began strumming an air guitar as his gaze was still set upon the bookworm. He managed to look away when she turned to the side to face the other occupants in the room. The criminal closed his eyes and leaned back slightly in his chair,still pretending to strum on imaginary guitar. His cigarette hangs loosely from his lips,smiling to himself when no one had caught him staring.

~*~*~*~

Due to Borden,every single one of the students inside the library, drifted off to sleep. The principal stares at them..silently.

"Wake up!" He yells

Skye twitched slightly at Vernon's obnoxious voice,but didn't bother to move from her surprisingly comfortable position.

"Who has to go to the lavatory?"

Simultaneously, six hands shot in the air.

**

Now its,10:22 AM

Aftee Vernon had left after lavatory break,everyone had been doing their own thing. Well except for Skye who was of course had been reading.

Andrew was using the rail beside his and the princess's table to stretch,Johnson was reading a book by the pillar near the desk bender was sitting on.

Bender began tearing out pages out of a random book and throwing them on the ground like confetti's.

"That's real intelligent" Andrew said sarcastically

"You're right" His eyes met Andrew's,"It's wrong to destroy literature" He tore out pages nonetheless.

"Its such fun to read"

At his words the criminal turned his gaze to the bookworm. He smile inwardly when she raised her head to look at him.

"Do you ever talk to people without making fun of them. Or is that even possible?" She continued to glared at him as he did the exact same thing back

Bender prepared for a little anger,but wasn't prepare for outright rage,when she had enough,she broke the stare off. She returned to her book shaking hear head.

He returned his gaze at the book and continue conversation with the jock. "And.." He turned the book over to look at the title,"Molet really pumps my nads!"

"Mol-yare" The princess and the bookworm said at the same time. But the princess corrected him flirtatiously while the bookworm said it softly only for her to hear.

"I love his work" Johnson commented as he look at the princess,only to duck behind the pillar he was leaning against when the criminal threw a couple of pages at him and discarded the book next to him.

"Big deal" He started as he began to take carefully organized card out of place,"Nothing to do when your locked in a vacancy"

"Speak for yourself" Andrew said

"Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language"

Andrew ignored him and turned to the redhead,"Hey, your grounded tonight?" He asked leaning on the railing

"I don't know my mom said i was-but my dad told me to just blow her off" She shrugged

"Big party at subbed,parents are in Europe. Should be pretty wild.." The jock trailed off

"Yeah?"

"Yeah,can you go?" Andrew asked,getting to the point

"I doubt it"

"How come?" Andrew said curiosity

"Well, because if i do what my mother tell me not to do, its because my father says its okay. There's like this whole big monster deal,its endless and its a total drag. It's like any minute...divorce" Claire said pitifully

Skye scoffed earning a glare from Claire.

"Who do you like better?" Bender asked suddenly as he continue to mess up the cards.

"What?" The prom queen questioned dumbly as she remove her glare from the bookworm and to the criminal.

"You like your old man better than your mom?" Bender clarified,raising his brow slightly

"They're both screwed"

Bender sighed,clearly unhappy with her answer."No,I mean,if you had to choose between them"

"I dunno,maybe ill go live with my brother" Claire smiled fondly,"I mean,neither one of them gives a shit about me

"HA!" Alison suddenly burst out,causing everyone including Skye to look at her in surprise.

Skye smiled as she blew her hair out of her face like nothing happened.

"Shut up!"

"You're just feeling sorry for yourself" Andrew said,no longer feeling sympathetic towards the princess.

"Yeah well, if i didn't nobody else would" The Princess retorted angrily,her voice rising slightly

Skye shook her head,she certainly wouldn't feel sorry for the girl anytime soon.

~*~*~*~

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN

5 Votes,2Comments