Prologue

Hermione POV
7th year at Hogwarts and 1st year as a queen of Hogwarts. I picked up my iPhone and texted Draco and Harry to wake up. Harry was back at the Dursleys and he didn't tell them about being king or they would've tried to take his letter immediately when it was sent.

12:00 pm and I went downstairs in my robes and my parents were crying. I know I had a growth and beauty spurt but why the waterworks mama? "Mama, papa? What's wrong?" I ask worried "are you sick? I'm 17 I can help-" 

"Hermione, dear, we aren't sick. We are so proud of you and we're sad you're all grown up" My mother replied, a tear falling down her cheek.

"Mama! It's okay!" I held her as Chibiusa came down the stairs in her queen dress, mama had said she could wear it around the house but I wasn't allowed to wear mine because it showed my....chest area. "One more thing." I look at her confused. "Yes, mama?" I ask. 

"Do you want to switch your name? To something that fits a queen?" Papa asks. 

"Mama, Papa you would do that?! Yes, I would love to but can I keep Usagi Serenity? It means a lot to me...?" I ask. "Good because your new name is Morgana Usagi Serenity Granger."

Morgana is one of the most powerful witches in the world. "Mama, did you know that Morgana is one of the most powerful witches in the world?" I ask as Mione grins because she's just like me, a bookworm. 

"Yes, Morgana we know!" Mama and papa says. Mione ran over to me. 

"Ma-Morgana I got a letter! It's from Hogwarts I'm gonna go call Eloise Aino!" She runs upstairs. I heard her slip up but, thankfully, mama and papa didn't.

I entered Diagon Alley with my fellow kings and Queen, everyone stopped what they were doing and bowed before us. "Long live King Draco!" I heard someone yell. "Long live Queens Morgana and Mione!" Two more yelled "LONG LIVE KING HARRY! LONG LIVE ALL THE RULERS OF THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!" They all yelled.

 "Thank you all, go back to what you were doing, you all are so kind!" Harry said. I and Mione entered Madame Malkins and got new dresses along with Mione's new robes. 

"I'm so excited mama!!" I kneeled down to her height and whispered 'you'll be great Mione' she smiled and I gave her a bag of money, that had a charm on it so it would disappear only when asked to. She ran off

"Draco! Hello! Earth to King Draco!" I yelled waking Draco up out of his daydream. I walked away to Olivanders, where Mione is. 

"Curious. Very curious. Oh, Queen Morgana, it's an honour!" Mr Ollivander says with a smile. 

"How many wands has Queen Mione tried?" I ask. 

"Morgana! I wanna be called something else!"

 "What Small Lady?" I ask her 

"I wanna be called Lucy Susan Small Lady Serenity Granger!" I flick my wand. 

"Done!"

Hours later, we were walking to our castle and I smiled as I entered.

"Welcome back to Cair Paraval your Highnesses! I am Lulu, Lulu the house elf!" Ugh, I loathe the fact that house elves are bound to people

"Hello, Lulu, could you move our luggage to our rooms and then retire for the night?" Harry asks. A crack was heard and Lulu was gone. 

"High King and Queen, may I speak to you?" Someone asked. Me and Draco nod and walk to the throne room. 

"You required to speak to us?"  I glance at her, she looks at me with a hint of jealousy

"Yes,  I am Delores Jane Umbridge. And I suggest you don't attend Hogwarts this year!" She said with a fake smile. 

"WHY SHOULDN'T WE?!?" I snapped at her holding my new wand at her neck. 

"I will have order! I HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO DE-THRONE YOU-" she starts 

"NO YOU DON'T! ONLY THE FOUNDERS CAN DE-THRONE US! NEVER SET FOOT IN THIS CASTLE AGAIN!" Draco snapped at her. 

"Fine. I will see you both in detention when you return to Hogwarts. As I am a professor. And you are a student-" 

"we are not just mere students Delores!" I slap her and march out of the room and up to my room with the door specified 'Morgana's' I step in and see my iPad and iPhone on charge. And my things skillfully sorted. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. Tomorrow I'm going back to Hogwarts. Tomorrow this'll disappear until Christmas. Tomorrow, I will go home. After my shower, I went back into my room and changed for bed humming a tune that was on my mind. I threw myself onto the bed and I do not remember falling asleep. 

Halfway through the night, I felt someone shake me. It was Lucy, why was she here? "Mummy can I sleep beside you..?" She asked in a delicate and trembling voice making me nod instantly, the need for protecting my only daughter becoming stronger as I observed her somewhat shaking figure.