Truth or Dare

Morgana POV
"Okay, Queen Morgana. Truth or dare?" Theodore Nott asked. "Um. Truth?" He smirked "how long have you and King Draco been going out?" "Easy. 9 months." Draco looked shocked. "Already? Wow I never noticed." I gave him a death glare. "Okay, Draco. Truth or Dare?" "Hmm. Dare." I look around the circle and grin. "I dare you to kiss Daphne Greengrass." He looks shocked. "Won't you-" "I won't be jealous if it's a dare." He sighs and goes over to Daphne and kisses her full on the lips.

She, of course, blushed. Draco came back and held my hand tightly and whispered, "I'll never do that again Sailor moon!" I giggled and replied. "I won't do it then Tuxy" we then went back to the game. I got dared to kiss Draco untill I get chance to do another dare. Which was after 15 minutes but I didn't care. Suddenly, I saw the doors open and Lucy slip in. "Small Lady? What are you doing here?" She runs up to me.

Lucy POV
I was walking down the halls in my Hufflepuff uniform

Lucy POVI was walking down the halls in my Hufflepuff uniform

When I saw a youma (a/n) its from sailor moon. Look it up. "Hello Small Lady! Where's your mother? Oh right. I took her from you!" I draw my wand 

and mutter a simple blinding spell then run for it

and mutter a simple blinding spell then run for it. "Mama! Mama is in the great hall." I run faster to reach the hall. She cornered me. "Going somewhere Usgai? Return to the 30th century and be done with running." She grins evilly.

"REDUCTO!!!!!" The youma screams in pain as I start running again. I reach the hall and slip inside. "Small Lady? What are you doing here?" Mama asks. "Ugh it's the Hufflepuff queen." I point my wand at Theodore Nott and cast an aging spell. He turns 11 and doesn't remember a thing about when he was 17. "Morgana! It's an emergency! Draco I need to talk to you and Morgana!" The look at eachother then nod. We run to a corner. "What is it Small Lady?" Mama asks. "Papa, Mama a monster found me! I'm scared mama." I start to cry.

"Chibiusa? Are you okay?" I look to see Theodore looking at me. I'm confused that he cares but I go along with it. "I'm fine. Thanks Theodore." He smiles behind his blue hair and corrects his glasses. He looks kind of cute when he is 11. "Queen Lucy the Kind. Nice to meet you!" He smiles at the fact we are starting again. "Theodore Lucius Nott" I smile. I get a better look at him and he looks hot even for a 11 year old

"Theo, don't tell anyone about what I'm about to say ok?" He nods and I turn to my mom

"Theo, don't tell anyone about what I'm about to say ok?" He nods and I turn to my mom. "Mama I need you to transform into Sailor Moon. I'll erase all their memories! You have to!" She looks concerned but does so. "Moon...COSMIC POWER MAKE UP!"

Theo just stares shock. "You're Sailor moon?" I look at the 7th years and they look pissed. "You are Sailor moon? Why didn't you tell us?" I point my wand at them and Theo. "I'm sorry! OBLIVIATE" They begin to look confused exept Theo who was fighting it. 'Small lady!' Huh? Mama? 'Only when you see something worth fighting for, Sailor Chibi Moon will awaken.' I want to protect Morgana and my family and...Theo.

Finally! My transformation! The scouts run in and see me. "SMALL LADY!" They all say. "Hello everyone! I'm Sailor Chibi Moon! And I grant you the power of new transformation. And to have that. We need Mini Sailor Happy. (A/N) YOU'LL FIND OUT IN A MOMENT  "Hello everyone I'm candy. I transform after Sailor Moon. Just say your transformation words but a little louder and think of someone you want to protect"

(A/N) the first transformation is Chibi Moon. "Welcome back, Sailor Smile precure!" I say happily. "Hey what about me?" I turn to Morgana. "Don't worry. Just say your transformation words but shout!"

"Okay I'm going to open the door and all of you must fight!" I shout. They all nod. I open the door so the youma could get in. "Sailor Scouts now!"
"A fabulous shimmer, a glow in your heart, I'm Sailor Happy!"
"When you mess with me, you're playing with fire! I'm Sailor Sunny!"
"Puppies and kittens, the power of love! I'm Sailor Peace!"
"A force as strong as life itself, I'm Sailor March!"
"Cool and swift as the winter winds, I'm Sailor Breeze!"
"I will crush your evil i will pirify you!I am Sailor Lemonade!"
"And we will punish you!"