Detention

Hello bunnies! Eternity here and I'm happy to present to you, the first chapter of 2018. Hope you all enjoy!
Love you al!

Morgana POV

I walked down the hall chatting to Lucy about girl stuff and promised her that I would protect her if anything or anybody tried to hurt her. My little Hufflepuff, I'm so proud of her for being so resiliant. Its been a few months since the term started and its nearly the half term, Lucy keeps begging me to let her go back to the future to tell her parents how she's doing in her new role of Hufflepuff queen. Umbridge has been allowed to teach again and I wasn't best pleased when Dumbledore informed me of it. I was fuming. I walked into the great hall looking straight at Umbridge as I curtsey to Professor Dumbledore. I sat down at the Ravenclaw table and started to do my homework, everyone could tell I was angry so they avoided me, even Draco

That day, in Defence Against the Dark Arts, I sat next to Draco tapping my fingers on the desk not really wanting to be here. "Welcome children," I heard that sickly sweet voice sound from the back of the room, all the class including me turned our heads and stared at her blankly as she walked to the front of the room writing on the board with magic, "Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations, O.W.L's" I rolled my eyes as I looked through the book, wait... Where's the spells??? I held my hand up high and Umbridge turned to me and smiled sweetly, "yes Miss Granger?" I clear my throat and stated "there's no spells in this book" she only giggled and replied, "why would we need spells in this class sweetie?" I was again fuming. Draco rubbed circles in my hand to calm me down.

I protested saying that kids need protection. Harry protested with me, we were given detention and I was pissed. I offered everyone in my house the chance to go to Hogsmede for free. The whole house erupted in cheers as we all prepared to leave for Hogsmede. While we was walking, I saw Draco arguing with Harry and I sighed, agitated as I strolled over, "hello boys" I smiled and they looked at me "hello 'mione" they replied, glaring at eachother. I sighed after finding out why they were arguing, it was because Harry was gaining a crush on me and Draco was jealous. Harry agreed to not take advantage of his feelings then left, I looked at Draco and rolled my eyes as he smirked. "I love you Granger" he said, kissing my forehead. I smiled happily and hugged him replying softly, "I love you too Malfoy"

A few days later, I was sat in Umbridge's overly pink office with Harry on a stool, two pieces of parchment in front of him and me. "Now you two, I want you to write 'I must not tell lies'" I sighed and turned to her asking, "how many times?" She smiled at me sweetly before replying, "just enough times for it to sink in". Me and Harry looked at eachother, dramatically shrugged and started writing. After twenty minutes, fifteen of them was filled with my screams of pain whilst clutching my hand, we was allowed to leave. I ran to the Ravenclaw private common room and sat on the sofa and took a picture of my hand and sent the photo to the private Facebook chat with me, Lucy, Draco and Harry.

Hermy the wise- look what Umbridge did to me. What do you think we can do? Dismiss her again?

Draco the cunning- go to Dumbledore, love. That's unacceptable. When I get to her, her grave is gonna be in hell.

Chibiusa the kind- daddy? What's that on mommy's hand?

Draco the cunning- a " punishment " by Umbridge, sweetie.

Chibiusa the kind- that's unacceptable!

I logged off and went to bed, exhausted.

Well that's it! Hope you enjoyed everyone!!