An ordinary day

Lucy POV

Defeating the youma was so hard. Sailor Lemonade had been defeated after 10 minutes. But naturally we won.

"Congratulations Sailor Smile precure! You fought well" I said and I detransformed and walked off. "They fully awakened. I am so proud!!" I joked with Candy and left the Sailor Smile precure to talk about what just happened

                    Morgana pov
"Sailor scouts, what just happened?!" I ask the other confused Sailor Scouts
"I don't know Sailor Moon but whatever happened, happened" Sailor Venus says in a shocked manner. I smile and walk out with the scouts and walk to the Ravenclaw private dorms for a party. "Miss Ravenclaw?" I hear a shrill voice say behind me and I gulp "hey Snape! How's it going?" I say nervously. "10 points from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor" I smile and add them back and continue walking.

We reach my private dorm and walk inside and it hasn't changed a bit! Same paintings and my iPad is plugged in as always along with my phone. After 3 whole hours of partying, we go into my room and fall asleep on the bed. I am the first to wake up so I go downstairs and grab my cloak and walk into the hallway determined on finding Lucy.

I reach Hufflepuff's private dorm and knock on the portrait untill I hear a simple 'Im coming!' And the door opens and my daughter stands in the doorway yawning. "Is it" yawn "important?" She asks and I smile. "Yes it is but it can wait" I smile and she closes the door immediately and I walk around the castle and I sit on the main entrance stairs and after that, all was blank.

                          Draco POV
I am wandering around the school and I see My Queen walking too so I decide to follow her and I see her sit on the entrance stairs and fall asleep so before she could bang her head on the stairs, I catch her and bring her to the Slytherin private dorm. It feels so lonely without her so I lay her down in bed and cuddle up to her and fall asleep slowly forgetting the nightmare and simply enjoying her warmth. I smile as she silently snores and sighs in her sleep every once or twice.

A few hours later in Morgana's POV

I wake up and shiver.... when did I get in the Slytherin Dormitories? I look over my shoulder and see My King, Draco Slytherin, sleeping peacefully. I smile and get out of his arms and walk out of the room to take a shower and then I dry my hair and read a book. Being a queen is easy, was my thoughts, because no problems had arisen that had told me to step down from my post as a secret watcher of Ravenclaw. The same goes for Lucy, Draco and Harry. They all are silently and patiently watching their provided houses waiting for any sign of danger so they can help in any way shape or form.

I dress myself and walk out of the dorms smiling. As I walk, I think of how I ended up in Slytherin so fast.... Must've been Draco... my silly Draco. I blush at that thought and walk in my favourite dress to the great hall.

I twirl in the corridor to get my dress to flow and I giggle. I see students looking at me and then bowing. "Please don't, I'm the same as you. A normal student here to learn. I may wear different clothes but I am still your equal." I say smiling and then I walk into the hall and as tradition me, Lucy, Draco and Harry walk to the front of the hall, using our magic to change our attire to our royal clothes and we look at the tables of Hogwarts with pride.

" I say smiling and then I walk into the hall and as tradition me, Lucy, Draco and Harry walk to the front of the hall, using our magic to change our attire to our royal clothes and we look at the tables of Hogwarts with pride

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Professor Dumbledore walks up to us and bows "good morning your highnesses, I hope you enjoy your mornings" he smiles with the same sparkle in his eyes then sits down behind us. When everyone is seated we go to our tables and sit at our thrones and I laugh at the jokes the Ravenclaw's tell me and they enjoy my stories about how I fought voldemort and they all listened and eat at the same time until I dismissed myself for my daily hour of silent reading in the library. Today will be a amazing day.

Hogwarts; Hogwarts Royalty (sequel to Hogwarts Sailor moon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें