New Student

*Light's P.O.V*

     As I sat in my desk, I thought about the events of the last four weeks. Getting the death note, being visited by Ryuk the Shinigami, who didn't like me, and killing the world's major criminals. My thoughts were interupted by the teacher.

"Excuse me class. We have a new student today. Her name is Sara. Do you have a last name?" Mr. Kaito asked.

"Not one that you should know of."

     Her voice was angelic. I knew that when I first saw her that I liked her. She was wearing knee-high, black, leather boots, a uniform skirt that was way too short, but was appealing, and a really tight shirt that showed of her really big, uh, boobs. I blush when she stares at me. I wonder what she's thinking. I shake my head and look out the window.

"Well, alright, just take your seat."

     I still stare at the sun outside the window when I hear the desk next to me shift.

"Hey." She whispers.

     Her voice. I just love her voice.

"Hello, I'm Light Yagami."

"Oh! You're Light Yagami."

"Uhm, you know me?" I ask. No one ever knows who I am.

"Uh, yeah." Her gaze shifts to look at her desk. "You're the straight A student at this school, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's how I know you."

     I could see her blush a bit. What was that about? I see her pull out her phone and starts texting. Oh well, it was probably nothing.

*Sara's P.O.V*

     Oh my God. He was gorgeous. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. I knew it was wrong since L was getting Agent Penber to follow Mr. Yagami's family because they might be Kira, but I just can't help it. My phone started buzzing.

Kaliana: Hey! How's Japan?

Me: Amazing!! :D

Kaliana: Lucky! I wanted to go but L hates me. :'(

Me: Lol you need to get over your crush!

Kaliana: I can't! I love him!

Me: I know, I know. *shudders* enough about my brother. lol

Kaliana: Fine. So any cute boys ;D

Me: Hmm, Maybe! ;) Like the one sitting right next to me.

Kaliana: Crap! I want details but I have to go! D: I'll text you later >:D

Me: Oh fine :p Later

Kaliana: BYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ._.

     I chuckled slightly and put my phone away. I looked over at Light and smiled. I would try everything to make him mine. The bell rang and I got up and walked home. As I was walking I noticed three big men staring at me. Damn this outfit. I noticed them following me.

"Hey pretty lady. Want to come home with me?"

"Ew. No. You smell like a sewage."

"Oh we got a blunt one. She's pissing me off. Well, baby, lets see how you like being dead in the sewage."

"Whatever. Just go away."

"No way, sweetheart."

     I started screaming and running. Next thing I know, I see Light.

"LIGHT! HELP ME!"