Arguments About The Lady.

Hehehe had some complaints from miss kaliana about the making out with his hand part.

You know what?

OH WELL c; you're lucky i didnt make sasuke to appear and then you f*ck him in the closet~

i loooovvvveeee youuuu! :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*L's P.O.V*

I sat there laughing uncontrollably inside myself as I looked at Kaliana passed out because she had to make out with Deidara's hand. She looked so beautiful and peaceful as she layed there. I think I actually like her but I can't do anything because I don't want to put her in danger. My thoughts were interuppted by Itachi.

"She's really pretty, isn't she?"

"Yeah. She is. Do you like her or something?" I asked with a touch of jealousy hinted in my voice.

"I'm extremely attracted to her."

"Well, she's mine." I said protectively.

"Oh, sorry. But we'll let her decide who she wants."

"Okay. She's like me ever since she met Sara. She's never even spoke to you."

"She might like me!" Deidara winked.

"Dude, she just got knocked out by the force of making out with your handmouth. SHe probably fainted cos it disgusted her so much."

"Shut it, Sasori! My art is better than yours!"

Deidara and Sasori ran around the room arguing about whose art is better.

"....How did you bakas start talking about your damn art?" Itachi growled. "Anyways, Ryuzaki, what do you want us to do?"

"Just basically follow Sara around without being seen. Just Make sure to look out for anything that looks suspicious, especially Light Yagami."

"But Itachi! We are S-rank criminals. Not babysitters."

"Shut it, Itachi. Leader told us to do this, so we're doing it."

I chuckled. "I want to ask one more favor of you."

"What?"

"Take Sara and Kaliana to your base. I don't want them having any connection to the Kira case. I've already spoke to Pein about it, and he said its up to you."

"Sure. When do you want us to take them?"

"When Sara comes back and when Kali awakens."

"Do you want to straight out tell them, or make it like a kidnap technique?"

"Kidnap technique. I feel like scaring them a bit."

Itachi smiled a bit. "Okay, we'll start tonig-"

He was cut off by being hit on the back of the head by someone. He turned around growling and ready to attack, but stopped when he saw Kali standing there.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Why don't you just tell us instead of 'kidnapping' us? Oh, and you!" She took off her shoe and threw it at me, "You're a baka. Why do you want to scare us? You're so horrible!"

I just stood there rubbing the spot where the shoe hit. "Ow, Kali. How much did you hear?"

"Enough." She smirked and walked out.

I stood there silently wondering if she heard the arguement between me and Itachi. My thoughts were once again interupted by a loud crash.

"STOP THROWING EXPLOSIVE CLAY AT ME YOU MOUTH HAND FREAK!"

"THEN STOP CALLING ME A PRETTY LADY."

"BUT YOU ARE!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

Me, Itachi, and Sasori just looked at each other and shrugged. When we got in the room, Sasori fell over laughing. Kali was on top of Deidara holding his hands above his head and smirking.

"God Kali, I didn't know you liked to be on top."

She looked up at me and blushed a deep red.

"I-It isn't what it looks like!" She hopped up and ran out of the room while Deidara was just smirking.

"Told you she wanted me."

Itachi scoffed. "Let's go. We'll come back later."

"Okay. Bye."

Deidara followed Sasori and Itachi out the door. "Bye, Ryuzaki!"

"Bye pretty lady with the penis."

"BYEBYE PRETTY MOUTHHAND LADY!!!" Kali screamed from the other room

He growled and left.

"Now to wait on sara."