The Lady With The Penaynay! xD

Oh Yeah, I DON'T own Death Note, Naruto, or ANY of the other Animes/ Brand name shit that I happen to put in my story. I only own Sara, Kaliana, and whoever else that I may come up with later on.

Also! Because I've made yall wait so long I shall try to upload 1 more chapter today after this one~

Kthxbai!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Kaliana's P.O.V*

As I got off the plane, I quickly strode into the airport to meet Watari. I saw him standing with a sign that Sara had made in case I ever went anywhere on a plane. Then she would send it to whoever was picking me up. Crazy chika.

I can't believe I'm in Japan! Oh my God!!! It's so beautiful! I'm deffiently going to have to visit tokyo before I leave. I ran up to Watari and hugged him.

"So! Where is the 'secret hideout'."

"Tokyo, Japan."

My mouth dropped to the floor. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! OH MY GOD! YAYYYY!"

He chuckled. "Oh, Miss B, we have a slight problem."

"Yes? What is it? And for God's sake, Watari, Call me Kaliana or Kali or whatever you can think of."

"Yes, Miss B."

I scowled and waited for him to explain.

"Miss Sara is out with a young man named Light for the next 4 hours. It should take us about an hour to get to headquaters, so you'll have to spend about 3 hours with Ryuzaki."

I nervously looked down. "Three hours? Alone? With Ryuzaki?"

He chuckled. "Don't be nervous, just be yourself and who knows, he may like you back."

"Really???"

"Maybe, Maybe not."

"Ugh you're impossible."

He chuckled and we just sat in silence for the rest of the drive.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

We finally got to headquarters and I ran up to Ryuzaki nervously.

"H-hey Ryuzaki."

He chuckled.

"Hey. Let's go watch TV and eat some cake."

I smiled. He knew me so well.

I followed him up to the room and we watched tv for an hour and ate some really delicious strawberry cake.

When we were done, I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!"

"Okay, that may be the body gaurds I hired to protect Sara."

"Okay!"

I opened the door and stood there staring at the 2 men before me with the really pretty woman behind them. They all had black coats on with dark red clouds on them. The first guy had long, black hair tied into a ponytail and had red eyes. He also looked like he took eyeliner and drew some lines down his face. But still, he was hot. Not as hot as Ryuzaki, though.

The second guy had short, fire red hair and pretty brown eyes. He was cute in a boyish way, but the woman was so pretty!

She has long, blonde hair which had half of it tied up with her bangs over her left eye, which were a stunning blue. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"I know you don't know me, but oh my, you're so pretty!!!!!!!"

She looked confused while the other two just busted out laughing.

"What? Why are you laughing? She's very pretty."

I saw the lady sweatdrop and then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Ryuzaki.

"Uhm... Kali, that's Deidara. He's a guy...."

My eyes widen in shock as Deidara's team members fell on the floor laughing.

"Butbutbut..... He looks like a lady!!!!"

Deidara growled.

"NO I AM NOT A FREAKING GIRL!!!! I'M A MANNN!!!! I'm guna get you for that!!"

I screamed and took off running as the shim chased me around.

"Lady with the penaynay stop following me!!!"

Oops that only seemed to make him madder and he finally caught me. We ended up in a position where he was backwards against the wall and he had one arm around my waist and the other covering my mouth.

"Ryuzaki, can I knock her out while we talk?"

I quickly shook my head no and tried to say 'nooo dont let him' but it came out as 'mphmphsmirjfjmphjdjeslsk'.

"Sure. This is private anyway."

I tried to bite his hand but failed so i tried licking it instead. That resulted in somehow getting my tounge bitten. I pulled back quickly and looked up with my eyes widened.

"What the fuck was that?!"

He pulled his hand back to show that he had fucking mouths on his hands.

"Geez, at least we know what now happens every time you masturbate. WAIT... PLEASE TELL ME YOU DON'T USE THAT HAND, DO YOU?!"

He just chuckled and winked. My mouth dropped open and he took that as an opportunity to use his hand tounge to make out with me. Next thing I knew, the world turned black.