Saved with a Surprise

Recap:

I started screaming and running. Next thing I know, I see Light.

"LIGHT!!!! HELP ME!!!!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Light's P.O.V*

As I look over to see what was wrong, I saw Sara being grabbed by an older man. He was successfully trying to drag her away with him into the alley across the street. Then coming out of the alley, I saw 3 men. They were all wearing black coats that had dark red clouds all over it and all of them, except for one that had red eyes,were holding their own choice of weapons.

The first guy had long, black hair that was tied loosely into a low ponytail and of course red eyes. God, he could be a model for some Japanese makeup association because it looked like he used eyeliner to draw the lines on his face. He seemed to be the leader of the small group as he calmly ordered the others to stay quiet while they observed the scene ahead.

The second one had whiteish, silverish hair that was slicked back. He, like the other two, were wearing the cloak with the red clouds, but unlike the other two, his cloak was opened on his chest revealing that he was shirtless . He had a huge 3-bladed sword that he carried around.

The third and final guy look like a fish. His skin wad blue and his hair was a darker blue that stuck up. On his back, he had a giant sword.

He the looked at the first guy and whispered something inaudible to him. All of a sudden they all looked at me. Right before they could come over to me, we all heard Sara scream.

"NO! Leave me alone!"

Quickly the 3 guys made their way over to her. The guy who seemed to like to curse in every sentence from what I've observed walked over and quickly killed the older guy and his followers in one swift motion before i could even take out the piece of paper from the Death Note hidden in my watch. I watched on as with incredible speed, the other two, Makeup Guy and Living Fishstick, go and try to comfort Sara.

"Light! Where were you..."

"Sara, I'm so sorry... I was going to do something but these three beat me to it."

"Oh." she sniffled.

"I'm sorry." I hugged her and saw the guy who cursed alot get a bit jealous. "Wait, who are you?"

Makeup guy walked up and said, "We're the Akatsuki. Well only three members out of ten. The others are at our base. I'm Itachi, this is Kisame," the Living Fishstick nodded, "And this is Hidan." The other guy waved his sword around.

"Yuhp! Now lets get fucking going."

"Wait!" Sara grabbed his arm and made him face her. His facial expressioned softened a bit and they stood there for a few seconds gazing into each others eyes. I wanted to yank them apart and stare into her eyes instead of him. "T-thank you..."

He smiled. "No prob, sweetheart." He grabbed her arm and pulled out a pen out of nowhere and wrote something on her arm. "Here, call or text me sometime." He winked then grabbed Fishstick and Itachi, i think, and walked off towards the street. "See you fuckers later!"

Sara blushed then grabbed my arm. "Let's go, Light'"

I sulked and walked off with her. Time to go home and find out who L might be.

*Sara's P.O.V*

Oh God..... I'm in love with two dudes at once.... Fuck my life.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All right! There you have it! Chapter 4 of my story :D enjoy!!

~Jonnie