Thirty Two

*Trigger warning*

~

"I wanna stay up all night

And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night

And find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling, don't let it go

'Cause we got the flow now

Get out of control"

Camila sings along to her One Direction playlist as she pulls off the high way. In the passengers seat sits two boxes of pizza; one topped with spinach (that one is for Lauren because for some ungodly reason she thinks spinach is the best thing you could ever put on a pizza. Or at least that's what she told Camila in one of their games of twenty questions), and the other topped with extra pineapple (for Camila of course). On top of the boxes sits the DVD Another Cinderella Story because, c'mon, who doesn't love Selena Gomez? And to top it all off, a pint of vanilla ice cream.

Smiling happily and excitedly to herself, Camila continues to sing along to her blaring music.

"I wanna stay up all night

And do it all with you

Up, up, up all night

Like this, all -"

The lyrics suddenly stop flowing from her mouth as Lauren's house comes into view and she notices a black BMW parked in Lauren's small driveway.

"That's weird, I thought Lauren had a motorcycle?" She mutters to herself as she turns down the music so it's barely audible.

Lauren's house is the last on the dead end road. Because the unfamiliar car is taking up basically all of the small driveway, Camila pulls down to the curve of the dead end and parks her car there. She turns it off, gets out, and heads around to the passengers seat to collect the pizzas, movie, and ice cream before walking towards Lauren's driveway.

"I swear she had a - oh there it is," Camila cuts herself off when she sees the motorcycle parked perfectly by the side of the house. But where'd this car come from?, she wonders to herself as she passes by the very expensive black car. It looks like it's brand new, shiny and not a single scratch on it.

This can't be Lauren's, Camila thinks to herself still inspecting the car. She's just a college student, plus she already has a bike so why would she need such an expensive car, too?

Trying to brush off her curiosity, Camila continues walking to the front door of the unique house. Thankfully, she doesn't trip up the front porch stairs like she did the first time she came here. It's starting to get dark, but there's still enough light to be able to see the silver door knob she bought after ripping the old one off.

Shaking her head at the memory, Camila raises her free hand and knocks at the door. She waits patiently for about a minute and there's still no response so she knocks again.

"Lauren?" She calls out after another minute of waiting. "It's me, Cameeeela!" Still nothing.

"C'mon I've got pizza! I even got spinach even though it's absolutely disgusting!" She calls out, knowing that Lauren can hear her through the door.