Thirty Five

*Trigger Warning*

Friday Night

[Lern - 11:34 p.m.]
Camz?

[Camz - 11:35 p.m.]
waddup homie

[Lern - 11:35 p.m.]
I'm ready.

[Camz - 11:36 p.m.]
okay im here. take your time, love

[Lern - 11:37 p.m.]
Okay so I guess I'll start from freshman year of high school. Luis came half way through the year and Jai, the one who helped build my house, was assigned to show him around the school.

[Lern - 11:38 p.m.]
He sat with us at lunch and he started flirting with me and I don't know I just felt really uncomfortable. Normani could tell and she told everyone at the table that her and I had to go talk to a teacher before lunch was over so that we could get away from him.

[Lern - 11:39 p.m.]
So time continued to pass and Luis didn't stop. Like he would constantly be around me. At my locker, at lunch, just any time he saw me he'd come over and try to flirt with me or talk to me in some way.

[Lern - 11:39 p.m.]
About a month into his arrival, he asked me to go on a date with him when Normani and I were at my locker. I said no, of course. He didn't take it well.

[Lern - 11:40 p.m.]
He got really mad and immediately started degrading me, saying things like "I'm too good for you anyways. You're not even pretty, look how fat you are. All you've got going for you are your eyes." And shit like that.

[Lern - 11:41 p.m.]
I nearly broke down right there but Mani quickly stepped in before I had a chance. She started yelling at him and kicked him in the groin before slamming my locker, grabbing my hand, and pulling me down the hall and to the bathroom where I broke down crying.

[Lern - 11:42 p.m.]
She just held me and whispered nice things in my ear until I finally calmed down. Then she helped fix my makeup and we ended up ditching the rest of the day.

[Lern - 11:43 p.m.]
The rest of high school, Luis continued to degrade me and put me down. To this day, the only person who knows is Mani. She thinks that after high school it ended. But really, high school was just the beginning.

[Lern - 11:44 p.m.]
Even though he degraded me, he still had an obsession with me. It was and still is really confusing.

[Lern - 11:44 p.m.]
Throughout high school, he stalked me constantly. He'd wait outside classes for me, wait for me outside after school. It was horrible. At one point he even found out where I lived and he'd hang around outside my house whenever my parents weren't home. Unfortunately that was pretty often because of their jobs.

[Lern - 11:45 p.m.]
It wasn't until junior year that he first, um, touched me. I had to stay after school to get help from a teacher. I was probably the last person left in the school. Well besides him, but I wasn't aware of that.

[Lern - 11:45 p.m.]
I was walking down the hallway making my way to the front doors of the building when he suddenly walked out of a classroom. I froze up, scared to death and all the sudden he ran over and grabbed my arm. I tried to fight him off but before I knew it, we were in a supplies closet.