Chapter 1

Abby's POV

It's been one year since Fall Out Boy adopted me! I don't know where all that time went!

I get out of bed happily and go downstairs to join the guys.

"Hey everyone!" I exclaim.

"Someone's in a good mood this morning!" Pete says.

"Yup!"

"I think I know why you're so happy today." Dad says.

"And why's that?"

"Could it have something to do with the fact that we adopted you a year ago?!"

"Spot on!" I yell giving him a hug as well as everyone else.

"Ok, he about you grab a bite to eat then we're leaving to go to something fun!"

"Like what?"

"You'll see!"

I make myself some waffles in the toaster then go upstairs and get dressed. I come back downstairs and we all get in the car to leave.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We drive for a bit then stop in front of a trampoline place. We get out of the car and pay to get in. We then get to go on the trampolines.

"This is so much fun!" I yell.

"I got an idea, Abby, sit down in the middle and we'll all jump around you so you fly!" Joe says.

I sit down in the center of the trampoline and all the start jumping. I bounce up and down and move all over the place. I laugh as I fly into Pete, who falls down into dad, who falls down into Andy, who falls down into Joe. We all sit on the trampoline laughing.

"Watch this!" I say and get up. I jump gaining momentum then do a backflip and land it.

"Wow! Did Brendon teach you that?" Dad asks.

"It was Josh!"

"When did he do that?"

"On tour when him and Brendon were having a backflip contest! I asked for one of them to teach me how to do that and Brendon had to go perform, so Josh taught me."

We spend some more time jumping until we get tired. None of really spend time exercising, except for Andy. We leave and go to an ice cream place down the street.

Since I'm boring, I get a vanilla dish. What? It's my favorite form of ice cream! Then we get back in the car and drive to another mystery location. This time we stop at a small building.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"It's an escape room. We get locked in a room for an hour and have to use the clues in the room to unlock the door!" Andy says.

We go in and sure enough, we get locked in a room. We were given a folder that will help us get out. So far, we've all discovered we're idiots and have gotten nothing accomplished. Eventually we start figuring out clues, and in the final minutes, we get the door unlocked! It was a lot harder than I thought it'd be.

After that, it's time for dinner and we go to Taco Bell. As we're eating, dad mentions something about a surprise.

"What surprise?" I ask.

"Well, we're going on tour in a couple months!" Pete exclaims.

"WHAT!?"

"Yup!"

"With who?"

"Some friends."

"Who?"

"They're in a band."

"Wow, I never would've guessed that."

"They're in a band that you like."

"What band?"

"My Chemical Romance!"

"Are you serious? Oh my god I'm so excited! I'm going to get to spend time with them again! I haven't seen them since New Years!"

"Tour starts June 17 and goes through August."

"That's a lot longer than last time."

"That's because this time we're going to Europe too!"

"WHAT?! I've never been out of the country before!"

"Then this will be a new experience for you!"

I eventually calm down and we eat our food. When we're done, we go home and watch a movie. I fall asleep on Joe during the movie dreaming about tour in a couple months.

Woo hoo! First chapter of the second book! I know this one is a bit shorter than they usually are, but they'll get back to their usual length again. Who's ready for the next year of Abby's life?