Chapter 4

Abby's POV

Today is Patrick and Pete's wedding! Dad went to Dallon's house to get ready, while Pete stayed here.

"Abby!" Ryan yells from Pete's room.

"What?"

"Come here!"

I get up and go to them, Ryan's helping Pete get ready here.

"Ok, I need you to tell me if he looks ok."

I look at Pete: Black shoes. Black pants. Black shirt. Black jacket. Black tie. They're obviously having black theme for the wedding.

"You look great!" I exclaim and give my soon-to-be-dad a hug.

"Thanks Abs! Do you think Trick will like it?"

"Of course."

"Good, I'm just getting really nervous. What if he changes his mind? What if he doesn't show up? What if-"

"Relax dude. Patrick loves you." Ryan says putting a hand over his shoulder.

"Yeah." I say agreeing. "I have to live in the same house as you two, it's obvious you're in love."

Pete smiles. "Thanks guys."

Patrick's POV

"How do I look?" I walk into the kitchen where Brendon and Dallon are waiting.

"Great man!"

"Yeah! Pete is gonna flip his shit when he sees you!"

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yup!"

"Ok." I sit down, only for Brendon to jump up.

"Oh shit! We've got to leave now!"

Brendon and Dallon grab their suit coats and we all jump in the car.

We drive to the park where the wedding is. We quickly get out of the car and I go to find Pete.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ryan stops me.

"To find Pete."

"Nope. You can't see him until the wedding."

"Bu-"

"No buts. Now go."

I go back to Brendon, who is now talking to Abby.

"Dad! Are you excited?" Abby runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"Yeah. I take it you are too?"

"Of course! My otp is getting married and they're gonna be my dads!"

"You ready then?"

"Yup!"

Abby is the ring bearer, so that's probably why she's bouncing off the walls. Or Ryan gave her caffeine. Pete and I each picked four groomsmen: I have Gerard, Frank, Dallon, and Josh. Pete has Brendon, Ryan, Joe, and Mikey.

"Come on! It's time!" Ryan grabs my arm and pulls me over to my mom, who's walking me down the aisle.

Ryan leaves and everyone takes their places.

"You ready?" My mom asks and we start walking as music plays. I nod my head.

We walk into the aisle and I see Pete for the first time, standing at the end of the aisle wearing a matching suit, with a giant smile plastered to his face.

This is actually happening.

I'm actually marrying my best friend today.

My mom lets go of my arm and I take my spot next to Pete.

"Hey," Pete whispers.

"Hey back."

We grin at each other for a moment before the ceremony starts.

~~~~~~~~~

"Patrick, my god, where do I start? You've been my best friend for well over a decade and those years were the best years of my life. You've helped me through my ups and downs. We've traveled the world together performing. We used to think, being in a band, there'd never be room for relationships, but here we are! I don't know how I got so lucky to marry you. We've gone from acquaintances, to friends, to best friends, to boyfriends, to lovers, and now husbands. I love you Patrick Stump."

"Pete. This is the hardest song I've ever had to write. I've wrote and rewrote my vows a hundred times, but I've never been able to get what I wanted to into words. Now today has come and I don't have any vows to say, so I'm just gonna wing it. Pete Lewis Kingston Wentz III, the last year we've spent dating has been the best year of my life. I'm excited that I'm going to be able to call you my husband and spend the rest of my life making music with you."

We're both practically in tears and ready to tie the knot. Abby comes down the aisle with the rings on a little pillow and hands them to us. We put the rings on each other and smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

Pete pulls me in and we push our lips together, forgetting about the people watching and cheering because in this moment, it is just Pete and I.

Pete grabs my hand and pulls me into a car.

Abby's POV

Pete and Patrick finally got married! I want to go congratulate them, but they have disappeared. I walk around until I find Tyler and Josh.

"Hey Ty! Hey Jish!"

"Abby! We haven't seen you since, what? April or something?" Tyler says.

"Probably. What's new with you two?"

"We're working on a new album and we adopted a kid."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah!"

"Can I meet them?"

"Sure! This is Evangelina!"

A girl steps out from behind Tyler and Josh.

"Hi! I'm Abby!" I say offering a hand.

"I'm Evangelina."

"Well, we'll leave you two to get to know each other."

Tyler and Josh go to talk to Dallon, leaving the two of us.

"So have you met everyone yet?" I ask.

"Not really, just Brendon, Ryan, and Joe."

"Do you want me to introduce you to everyone else?"

"If it's not any trouble. Wait, what if they don't like me, I'm a bit of a fangirl."

"It'll be fine! I've basically fangirled in front of everyone here at least once!"

We both laugh and I take Evangelina around to meet everyone, except my dads because they're still missing. Eventually, it's time to go to the reception. 

So I'm really sorry for not updating in over a month-I don't really have a good excuse. But now I'm gonna try and get back into the habit of updating at least once a week, but idk if that'll happen because I can't use the app anymore and I'm honestly slower updating it on a computer because the logo isn't constantly staring me in the face telling me to freaking update. Anyways, here's another chapter and whether or not that's how a wedding really works, it's there.

Also, read Time_Lord_Melanie story to know more about Evangelina!