Chapter 2

Abby's POV

Today we're flying to California to celebrate Brendon and Gerard's birthdays. Gerard's was actually a few days ago, but we thought it'd be easier to fly there for one day and celebrate both in the same day.

We get up at 6:00am to drive to the airport for our 7:30am flight. I sleep through the whole flight and Joe wakes me up when we land.

"We should just move to California so we don't have to keep getting up early to fly here." I say groggily.

"We've actually been discussing that, we might move out here after tour." Joe says.

"Really?"

"Yup."

We get off the plane and rent a car. This time it's big enough for all of us to fit easily. We drive to Brendon and Ryan's house, since that's where the party is.

When we get there, we're greeted by Penny and Bogart running around in the driveway.

"Penny! Bogart! Get over here!" Ryan yells from the doorway. "Hey guys!"

"Hi!" I yell back. "Where's Brendon?

"In the backyard with everyone else. I got put on door duty."

I go up and hug Ryan then go in back. It looks like the usual group is here: P!ATD (+Ryan), MCR, tøp, and now FOB and me. Penny and Bogart must've followed me back here because the run up to Brendon, who looks up from his conversation.

"Hey Abs!"

"Hey Beebo!"

"I do not get why people call me that."

"We just do!

I give him a hug and tell him happy birthday. Then I find Gerard and do the same. I go around saying hi to everyone, then Pete yells something over the speakers.

"No need to worry! The Pizza King has arrived!"

I laugh at his announcement then go grab some of the pizza we bought on the way here.

"Ok, I know today is Gerard and Brendon day, but I just wanted to let you all know Patty and I are getting married on May 18 and you're all invited!" Pete yells with a giant grin plastered on his face. "We'll send out an official invitation soon, but now you all know!"

Everyone yells congrats to them then we all go back to whatever we were doing. People go get food and talk. There's a surprising amount of nonalcoholic drinks here.

After awhile, Frank and Ryan bring out a huge cake. 'Happy Day of Birth Sassqueen and Forehead!' The cake reads. Both Gerard and Brendon groan at their names but happily go to take a slice.

"No no no! What do you think you're doing?" Dallon says slapping their hands away.

Then he pulls a 64 candle out of his pocket and places it on the cake.

"Why's it a 64?" Gerard and.

"That's how old you two are together!"

Dallon then lights it and we all sing happy birthday to them. They both blow out the candle together. Miley comes in with knife and starts cutting slice of cake for everyone. We all eat our cake and some us even go back for more.

I start to walk over to Josh, who's on the other side of the pool.

"Oh my god! What the hell!?" I yell at Pete as he pushes me into the pool. "Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III!"

He just laughs and walks away.

"Pete! Help her out of the pool!" Dad says motioning for me to pull him in.

"Ugh. Fine." He walks over to me and offers his hand. Then I pull him in. "I knew you were going to do that! I knew it!"

Dad and I laugh at him, then Pete turns towards dad.

"You were in on this?!" He yells and gets out of the pool. Dad notices him and runs off while Pete chases him.

I get out of the pool and wait for Pete and dad to get back. Eventually they emerge with Pete carrying dad.

"Pete! No! Don't you fucking dare!" Dad yells as Pete jumps in the water with him.

"Abby! Come on!" Brendon grabs my arm and jumps in too.

Eventually everyone gets in the pool and we all play in it. We mess around until dark when it starts to get cold. We all get out and Ryan brings towels and blankets to warm up.

Then he lights the fire and we all eat s'mores, roasted marshmallows, and roasted hotdogs. We sing songs and some of us drink, not so much anyone passes out (yet).

Around midnight we leave because Joe scheduled our flight home for 1:00am. As usual, I sleep through the entire flight and in the car on the way home.

I'm gonna be doing a collab thingy with Time_Lord_Melanie so make sure to read their "Adopted by twenty one pilots" fic!