DSZ ~ Tusk and Amu ~ | Cake |

It smelled good... And it tasted amazing!

Well, at least that was what Amu had gleefully stated after taking a small piece of the slice of cake in front of her.
"Sifted flour, sugar, vanilla, whole milk, strawberries, cherries, kiwis..." Amu kept listing down the ingredients she had tasted in the cake until she plopped another spoon-full of cake into her mouth.

Tusk had raised an eyebrow. He promised to treat Amu to cake if she finished her chores accordingly, and she surprisingly did!- [ Even if it wasn't perfect ]. And so Tusk, as promised, took her to her favourite cake shop and let her pick out the cake she chose delightfully.

Tusk doesn't remember the last time he had a slice of cake, he's been too busy studying about, and hasn't even treated himself,
"It smelled good..." He thought, looking at the green slices of kiwis and white vanilla frosting...

"Tusk-kun?"

"Hm?"

Tusk asked before he realized Amu had shoved a piece of cake into his mouth, he started chewing, and then swallowed - he couldn't believe it, it was delicious! Amu giggled as she handed him a slice,

"You know I owe you, and you could have just asked for a slice!" She smiled, and Tusk smiled back. He cuts a piece of cake from the slice, and eats happily.

The cake was super sweet, and tasted amazing!- But not as sweet or as amazing, as the girl sitting in front of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaah- I love Tusk and Amu so much!! <3
I honestly think I have a problem since I usually have a huge liking towards Green/Pink (or in this case white) Sentai ships, it just usually works out-
Tusk and Amu bicker so much, like an old married couple, it's hilarious! But like Hikari and Kagura, Tusk and Amu balance each other's personality, they have such a sweet friendship.
Hope you liked this chapter! ^~^
~ SentaiMax