DSZ ~ Yamato and Sela ~ | Waves |

The waves crashed against the beach floor.
The sounds of the strong waters had hit the shore, as if trying to escape the storm ahead. Small brown birds had flown aback from the wild waters and into the fields. Yamato knew very well about these birds, most importantly, about this time of the year- when the storms grow stronger and more active down east, and it would carry heavy waves on the beach.

Yamato had made a steady, peaceful walk across the sandy floor, shoulder-to-shoulder with a girl lightly dimmed in blue. Long, smooth black hair that smelled as fresh as the ocean, small, plump lips that were pink as a sea flower, eyes that shimmered like how the sun reflects off the water, and that smile- it shined like the very pearls you'd find in seashells- ( by now Yamato knew he was over-thinking everything [not] )

Sela.

   Her name just rolled off the tongue swiftly. The petite girl beside him made the smallest padding noises on the sand, having her head up and forward. Looking down, Yamato looks between his and her feet, now moving in sync while walking on the beach, and then glances at her well defined, empty hand. How tempted he was to grasp it in his own. He felt what seemed like over a dozen sweat drops fall from his forehead.

"Yamato?"

"H-hm?" Yamato had made a clumsy attempt to reply to the soft voice of Sela's.

"Are you okay? Your heart is beating so fast!"

Crap.

Though Yamato can swiftly describe Sela in the most truly, positive, detailed of ways right off his mind, he completely forgot just how keen her hearing is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola! This chapter was requested by SSLOVER145 , and to those who ship these two- ( including me! )
Thank you for all the support by voting and commenting, most importantly, taking your time to read my fics- it really means a lot to me, so thank U!
You are very welcome to request a Sentai ship and I'll be glad to write it out!
Very much appreciated,
~ SentaiMax

[P.S. - I'm currently working on Takeru/Mako and Marvelous/Ahim ;)]