8. not so good anymore.

Mal has a different class. I sat in my chair glaring at Blake who was just shrugging at me. I seem to be glaring a lot these days.

While I was busy glaring Monica sat behind me as usual but I made no effort turning around and wishing her today.

"Why are you glaring at Blake?when you know it won't effect him anyway." Came an annoying noise definitely not of Monica.

"How you must love me Chase for following me around." I said feigning sweetness.

"Oh baby only if you knew." He smirked playing along.

"I am touched."

"I haven't even touched you yet." He said making me gag.

"Ew." I said glaring at him.

"Umm...hi Jamie!" Came Scott's voice who was now sitting right beside me.

"Hey." I could manage to say without stuttering or blurting anything out.

I knew I was bright red. Chase was smirking at my discomfort. That barnacle. Scott was giving me his million watt smile that usually gets girls week in the knees but I somehow don't like it anymore.

But he is cute though. Okay. Well, hot. But I am resistant to all those charms.

"Are you free this evening?" He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously making me choke air. What?

Blake was giving suspicious glances to my direction and glaring at Scott . And well Chase looked way to smug that I wanted to punch. So thats what I did. In my head.

"I am not single." I blurt out to which Chase starts howling with laughter and Scott seemed shocked.

"Really? Who is it? "

"Some close friend of mine."

"It's Trevor isn't it?"

"Ew, NO."

"Then who?"

"Some fam friend of mine you don't know." I tried shrugging nonchalantly.

"Nah. I don't believe you. And this aint even a date. Let's just hang out as friends? You shouldn't have a problem just as friends as your taken." He said smirking. Okay. Now this is a side I've seen when Scott flirted around with the biotches. Now I am kinda intimidated by him.

But his stupid smirk sent weird tingles in my stomach and I knew I was already blushing.

"O-o-kay." I stuttered and turned away.

Chase and Scott ,both seemed to be in shock and Chase was displeased. He definitely expected more entertainment. Ha! As if.

The period was over soon and the bell rang so I rushed out taking my books, away from a certain Mr eye candy. Chase was close behind and once Scott left into the other direction I did what my heart was craving to do.

PUNCH.

I punched Chase right on the jaw making him groan in pain.

"What the hell Jamie?!" He screeched making me smirk.

"That's for getting me into this shit."

"What was Scott talking to you about? Why were you blushing?" Blake asked coming out.

"Yea right man. Your sister is killing your best mate and all you can think of the Scott guy. I am pleased." Chase said sarcastically making me roll my eye.

Blake saw him briefly and said." This is very normal" while moving his finger between Chase and me.

"But this is not something you see everyday." He said moving his finger from me to the direction in which Scott went.

"Scott kinda asked me to hang out with him after school." I said making Blake scowl.

"And you're going? Why dint you make any excuse?" Blake frowned at me.

"She said she has a boyfriend dude." Chase said laughing. Barnacle.

"Dint that work?"

"He said I shouldn't have a problem to hang around like a friend then."

"Okay." Was all he said with a glint that scared me and went to his next class.

Before I turn around and leave Chase caught my wrist slightly pulling me back and said." I will get back at you for this." Pointing at his now bruised jaw.

I smirked proud of my punch and bounced away. I saw Nat to another end if the corridor and waved at her. All in vain. She was busy blushing for what I don't know. She was talking to someone behind the door and before I go ahead and peek in ,he went away and Nat turned around swiftly and said "oh hey Jam! Dint see you there."

"Who was that?" I asked suspiciously

"Oh no one , just a random person in my class . Kay Jam bear, see ya later. Gotta go." And then she left leaving me suspicious. I will get back to her soon.

Next is math. The subject of dread. Gah! And the test. Sue the subject for mental torture. And the worst is I have Chase , Chelsea and also Scott in my class.

I groaned mentally sitting down as Mr Patrick arrived with a bunch of papers in his hand. I dint quite see where Chase and Chelsea were sitting. Scott sat right in front of me stealing glances making me gag. Okay not exactly gag but still. Ew.

The test was over soon and Mr Patrick was randomly checking the papers while the students chatter. I felt someone nudge me from the side and turned around to see Monica.

"Hey!" I exclaimed happy to see her after two days. "Where have you been?"

"That's for some other day. I just wanted to know why is Josh looking at you like that?"

I turned around to find Josh looking at me with a glint amd before I could comprehend I fell hard on my butt.

Ouch.

I got up scowling at Josh ,flustered because of all the laughter around. I turned around to find Chase with a smirk and realised he actually pushed me off my chair. Bully.

Everyone were rolling over with laughter and all I saw was red. I immediately pounced on him with a warrior cry making him land on his butt this time.

"Ow. Get off me bitch!"

Only for me to smirk and open my ink bottle (yea go on. Ask who has an ink bottle these days. Well...Me! I love ink pens.)and pour it with ease on his silky hair making him cringe. You go girl! That's how we do it.

Yay

Yay

Yay

My internal happy dance was cut short with Mr Patrick's terrifying face and his horrible voice saying the word I dread.

DETENTION.

Sue you Chase.

The good girl ain't that good anymore.

-keep reading-
-notme16