28. Boys are weird

TREVOR?

TREVOR?!?!?!?

For a second I thought she was joking but the look on her face...oh!

"Okaaaaaay?"

"WOW! We have another pair among best friends! Yay." Mal squealed hugging her much to Nat's relief.

The were watching me, waiting for my reaction. What? I am too shocked to even react.

"Umm...okay. But I am really curious to know when did you accidentally kiss." I asked smirking devilishly much to her relief.

"I thought you were gonna lash me out for not telling you before. Phew!" She signed.

"Well..umm.. Chase's birthday." She said making me laugh.

"Oh! So that's why you were all red." Mal said realising.

On Chase's birthday while i was very busy bickering with him and Blake was surprisingly supporting me against his best friend Nat and Trev were literally pushing each other to go get popcorn.

Yes.

You heard me right.

So basically everyone was fighting.

Mal is no good, if you were wondering. She isn't in the scene cuz she was lazily flipping the pages of magazine doing NOTHING.

This is after the day almost ended and we were ordered to go to bed. But nah! We dint. The room was quite a chaos. And suddenly Trev and Nat stopped bickering causing a sudden silence, we all turned to see what's wrong and all we found was Trevor on the floor landed on his butt and Nat as red as a tomato standing beside him.

We all laughed thinking Nat pushed him on the floor, when we asked her why she was so flustered, she just said that she was too mad. And it was really believable.

What we missed that day was, Nat falling on top of Trev and getting up abruptly before we turn.

BAHAHA.

We are now having dinner(Bart cooks amazing btw), and Mal and I were stealing glances at Trev ,who noticed and got uncomfortable. We also saw him communicating with Nat (with eyes of course).

Oh...I forgot to mention one thing, there is awkward tension in this room

Guess why?

God knows.

When we came out of the room, Trev had a bruised jaw and cheek and Chase almost had a blue eye. Blake's knuckles were bleeding. We assumed Blake turned the other two into pulp, but then, Chase's and Trev's knuckles were also bruised.

They din't tell us the reason.

All they say is they fought over the video games.

As if.*scoff*

This is SO disturbingly awkward. The guys avoid eye contact and Mal and I keep staring at Trev(I know, creepy) and Nat is blushing AF. While Chase was glaring at Nat.

"Okay! I can't take this anymore. Nat, did you tell them?" Trev asked directly to Nat who nodded blushing.

"That explains the sly grins and glances " he muttered making us smirk even wider.

The other boys saw us with eye brow lifts .

"I told them too." Trev grumbled glaring at the boys only for them to smirk.

We laughed and then asked.
"What about your bruises?"

"Those are the rewards I got."

"For dating my sister."

"For hiding from us." Trev,Chase and Blake said in unison making us laugh.

Nat saw Chase with wide eyes and immediately felt guilty.

"I am sorry Chase.." she mumbled.

"Forgiven, but we have a lot to talk about, both of you." He said sternly in his 'brother' voice to Trev and Nat.

Then I observed, Blake is the only one without a bruised body part(except knuckles.)

"Chase, why do you have a black eye?"

He immediately averted his eyes and Blake glared at him.

"I had a severe itch on the knuckles, so i punched him." Blake answered like it's the most obvious thing on this planet.

And the way he said was filled with finality. We just raised our brows in confusion but nevertheless shrugged it off.

Boys are so weird.

We were soon done with dinner and decided going to bed. Now that the pairs are open, Blake and Mal, Nat and Trev, Chase and me were sharing a room after a lot of fight and persuasion from the over protective alpha brothers.

Well Chase and me, cuz we have no other option. While going to the rooms, Blake glared at Chase but he was also smirking. Can you even do that? Chase put his hands up and rolled his eyes.

And if you haven't guessed, I was blushing like crazy (on the inside of course). There was the whole zoo doing circus stunts in my belly. I am gonna share a room with CHASE.

Should I be grossed out?..

I want to be...

But I am NOT able to....

GAWD.

I was fiddling with everything around, my keychain, locket, bracelet...what not?

But of course, I put a nonchalant face while the girls wiggled their brows making me blush(again on the inside of course.).

Chase was smirking at me but I just rolled my eyes. My insides were flipping every time his green eyes shone with mischief.

Blake pulled Chase my collar saying
"NO dirty business with my sister, got it?" For which Chase put his hands up smirking.

Again...boys are so damn weird.

The only reason Blake was okay with this is that the rooms had two beds. So no sharing beds.

Of course.

But you wouldn't mind.

Ew! I would.

Ha! Fool someone else Jamie..

Oh Jamie! What have you got yourself into.

Here goes nothing...

Well maybe except my heart, or zoo animals within, or the hell might break loose and we kill each other.

Why is everything about Chase in extremes?I feel like killing him and at the same time punching the day light out of him..

And maybe sometimes...ONLY sometimes.....something else(gross)

With these thoughts I went inside the room I will be sharing with me archenemy/ Mr new eye candy.

Wish me luck...

-keep reading-
-notme16