40. surviving williams

After gushing about their wonderful talent of turning a chimpanzee into human form, both of them went back to doing their make up and hair do.

I helped Nat with her hair.

I can atleast do it when instructed on how to...

And found heels for three of us. Nat dint really have navy blue heels for my dress but had blacks, so as black goes with everything around, I dint mind wearing black.

The lace is black anyway. Nat wore red, while Mal chose some yellowish tinged dress. Not the cringy bright yellow, but subtle pleasant one. I need to work on my description of color.

And except for that I was not of any other use so had to sit silently playing in my phone, while pretending that I don't exist since they were too busy 'focusing'.

After a while they were both ready with Cheshire grin to which I rolled my eyes. They looked hot.

"You guys look hot."

"So do you." Guess the reply?

Scoff.

They rolled their eyes at my antics and ushered me out. I was suddenly nervous as to what Cha-- everyone will think of my make over. Well, not exactly make over but something of that sort.

The guys were busy ogling at their girls and the rest wholf whistled ...well only at me, cuz the other two are taken. Chase and Blake glared at the rest while I rolled my eyes at their stupidity.

It's like a prom all over again. Except I dint have a date, we are going as friends and it's not Scott to impress this time, it's Cha--noone! It's no body to impress.

I nervously glanced at Chase to see him already looking at me. His eyes turned a shade darker or so I think. He wore V-neck full sleeve black tee and denims and dint forget his signature smirk to complete the look.

We decided to go in dad's Jeep and Josh's car. I sat back in the Jeep with Scott by my side and Chase was sitting opposite to me. I slightly shifted from his gaze which was not flickering even for a second. If this would be the case a month ago, I would be creeped out, but now, I just have weird flips and butterflies in my stomach.

"You are looking FINE af." Scott whispered in my ear to which I moved away a bit not really comfortable with the proximity and Chase glared at Scott.

"Thanks..?"

"Don't worry, I'm not making a move on you. But I'm sure you'll get Chase on the move tonight." He said turning me red. I looked at him with wide eyes but before I could protest he cut me off

"Don't even deny it. Everyone knows you love him."

"I don't!" I hissed in his ear only for him to smirk and look at Chase who was now glaring at both of us.

What's got his panties in a twist?

The one hour drive was kind of choking me with Chase's intense glare, my stomach flips were painful and my cheeks hurt very much from blushing. I'm just glad it's dark outside so I don't really think they can see my flushed face.

Chase came and sat next to me at a point shrugging innocently and here I sit folks! Between my crush and ex-crush. Two of the hottest guys I've ever met.

You must be thinking wow! Jamie you lucky biotch. But no! Just trust me on this one. I am anything but lucky. It's awkward, painfully uncomfortable and weird. They kept talking occasionally but by vocal cords were cut down due to Chase's occasional 'accidental' hand brushes.

Every time his hand brushes mine, I would turn red and he would snigger. That smug cockroach. Scott looking at this, decided on ignoring the facts and gave a blind eye.

Traitor. He was smirking at me.

I was stuck between glaring at Chase and just punching him for finding it funny.

"Hey" he whispered an octave low making a shiver run my spine.

I still could manage to give him a quizzical look and muttered a 'hi'. He took my hand in his and started drawing circles making my eyes go wide.

It's an innocent gesture Jamie. Stop freaking out you freak!

Breathe in. Breathe out.

You can do it. Survive Chase Williams for a few more minutes and then you can run away.

We got down at the party house, and Chase extended his hand which I accepted nervously glancing around. Scott gave me an amused look before sauntering off with Blakey and Mal. Blake gave us one look and left with his date.

So much for having fun with group. I already knew everyone is gonna scatter. Huh.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful." Chase said giving me his million watt smile to which I looked at him with wide eyes blushing like an idiot.

Chase just called me beautiful. He is holding my hands. He is flirting! Right? He never called me beautiful before. This is a first!

I dint utter a word afraid to make fool of myself by stuttering. He called me hot before but never beautiful. Just one simple word and it made me oddly happy.

"You look fine yourself." I managed to say without stuttering.

He just smirked and we went in holding hands. I never questioned what we were. We kissed, we kind of flirt, we hold hands, we are behaving like a couple.

Couple

I was blushing at the stupid thought shaking my head. Chase doesn't really like me, he is just messing up. I'm not even his type of a girl. I don't have platinum blonde hair or I'm not even a pretty brunette. He like brunnetes more and I know that. I don't have a model body, just an average one that is not unfit.

I don't have tanned skin and overall, I'm just me. He knows my anxiety problem, and my fears and insecurities. Who would want to be with this burden for the rest of their life?

Rest of the life?!

My eyes were wide at the stupid thoughts I'm having. Those are some scary shits.

"What are you thinking?" Chase asked tugging me toward him so that my hand was on his chest and his was around my waist. His breath fanning my face and he was looking at me in the eye.

Oh yes Mr Williams, choke me with your perfection and ask me what's wrong.

I thought grumpily.

"Nothing." I muttered and audibly gulped.

"Wanna dance m'lady?" He asked to which I could only nod. And then he dragged me to the dance floor, a hand still on my waist.

I don't know why, but it kinda seemed like he was claiming property by keeping me close.

Boys.

-keep reading-
-notme16