Chapter 1

Angelo's Point of View

I was handling a job our carrier had failed to bring back all the money

"So where did you put it Charley?"

"I told you I was never given it."

"Lies!" I shot his leg and he screamed. This was my joy, I loved being in control of everyone.

"Where is it?"

"I had to pay off my college loans!!!"

"You're forty-eight they should've been paid with how much money I give you!"

I shot him in the head, you don't mess with my money it's that simple don't mess with my family or my money.

I called the clean up crew and walked out of the warehouse.

My phone rang while I was going to my home that's where everything operates, the caller ID shows it's my brother.

"What's up?"

"Hey I had to head to Italy on the Mongeli project. can you pick up Junior?"

"Yeah whatever sure."

"okay it'll only be for a week! he starts at eight and ends at 3:30"

"Wait a week?!"

He hung up. I drove to my nephew's school it was 3:40, I hate being late.

I walked in and found the pre-k hallway the last door on the left was open so I went there. I walk in to see a pair of beautiful milk chocolate legs in a tight pencil skirt and a pair of black simple heels.

I coughed to get her attention, she turned around and her doe eyes looked at me in shock.

"Hi may I help you?"

God damn it! Even her voice was irresistible, it was smooth like chocolate, like her. "Yes I'm here to pick up my nephew Lorenzo? I don't know if he's in this class but-."

"Uncle Angelo!!"

I saw my nephew run and I picked him up. "Where's Papa?"

"Papa had to go one a business trip so you are staying with me for a week."

"A whole week? That's... Miss Moss how many days is a week?"

She giggled and smiled.

"That's seven days Lorenzo remember we sang a song in Spanish class?"

He nodded with a toothy grin.

"I'm sorry I'm late Miss Moss is it?"

"Yes but you can call me Ari."

We shook hands and her small hand fit perfectly inside mine.

"Angelo Rizzoni"

"Well Mr. Rizzoni seeing as Lorenzo's father isn't here, he has a field trip tomorrow and we need another chaperone. Are you able to make it or will I have to ask another parent?"

"Oh Uncle Angelo please come, please please please!!! We are going to a farm!!"

"Well I have a meeting tomorrow."

"NO!!! Uncle Angelo please!!!!"

Oh Lord the water works I can't resist them,

"Please it would be a very big help." I looked at her and saw her pleading eyes.

"Okay I guess I could reschedule them."

"Thank you Uncle Angelo thank you, thank you thank you!!!"

"Yes Thank you Mr. Rizzoni. Dress comfortably no suits. they recommended to bring an extra change of clothes."

"No problem Miss Moss. Lorenzo go get your stuff."

He went to I assume their cubbies. Miss Moss was reaching to get something off the top shelf. I walked up behind her probably didn't have to rub all against her backside but I did to get the box for her, and to get a reaction out of her. I heard her gasp slightly, she turned around, I smirked to her.

"Um thank you Mr. Rizzoni."

"It's Angelo"

"Well Angelo thank you I've been struggling to get that box down all day."
She smiled meekly, looking down.

"Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?"

She smiled "Don't you have your nephew sleeping over? Who would watch him?"

I smirked "Don't worry about that I have everything covered. So what do you say?"

"I say I can't I have to work tomorrow. Maybe another time?"

She went to move but I backed her up back to the shelf

"Then can you Saturday?"

"Possibly...Maybe"

"What?"

"I said possibly maybe."

"Haha you don't get it!!"

I turned and saw my nephew laughing.

"Tell me little man."

He shook his head no and giggled.

"Okay well it's time for me to go. I will see you guys outside of the school at 7:45 on the dot. Don't forget to bring lunch unless you want to buy it there."

I smiled and said goodnight we walked out and got in the car with Lorenzo buckled.

"You like Miss Moss?"

"Yes, and I'm going to marry her one day."

"Yeah right!"

"I am just watch little man."

When we got home my mom was making dinner like she does every Wednesday night for me.
"I swear figlio you need a woman in your life that can cook for you, I can't do this forever!"
"I know mama."
I went to my office to search the infamous miss moss.
She just turned twenty two in June, it's October now, she only has had two long relationships, no small ones. She was obviously a commitment type of girl. Her dad died two years ago from cancer and she stayed by his side his entire last year, her parents split when she was two and he was never apart of her life, but she stayed by his side and even transferred colleges to take care of him.

I spent most of the night going through her life and her families life and I knew that I had to have her for myself.