Chpter 13?

Wedding Day its April!! Angelo's POV

I'm buttoning my shirt and walking to the bed when Lorenzo looked at me

"I'm proud of you man, finally making it legit. Are you nervous?"

"No, I'm excited because now it's real I can make an honest woman out of her. I've always known I was going to marry her.  Tonight will be our first night, I've never made love to anyone before, it's always just been sex.  Shit, even I'm nervous for tonight.  We've been so anxious to get married and do this but I already know I want this day to last forever.  I want to see her."

"NO!! No you can't see her!!"

"But she has to be bugging out right? If I am she has to be she can't bug out then she'll leave."

"Do you want me to check on her?" Lorenzo asked.

"No I need to here her voice."

I walke to Ari's room upstairs from mine.  I knocked on her door her mom and mine answered.

"Angelo what are you doing you can't see her?"

"I just need to talk to her is she okay?"

"She's fin-"

"Angelo? Is that Angelo? Is he dressed? Oh God does he want to leave? Is he hungover from his stupid bachelor party?"

"Amore, are you okay?" I tried to go in, but they wouldn't let me."

"Here"  my mom gave me a blindfold, I put it on and was guided into the room. 

"Angelo?" I put my hands out and I was pushed into her, I kissed her forhead.

"Can you guys give us a minute?"

"Lorenzo and Ada will stay to make sure you aren't taking the blind fodls off."

"Amore are you okay?  I had to check on you I didn't want you to get scared and leave?"

"Leave? You thought I'd leave you here?  Baby I'm not going anywhere."  Her voice cracked at the end and I knew that I was being stupid and selfish, leaving is what I would do if I was the man I was before I met her.  She had my heart and I didn't want her to run like Bethy's mom did even though I know that my love for Ari triumphs everything.

"We're you having second thoughts?"She whispered to me

"HA!" Lorenzo asked

"Shut up Lorenzo!" I retaliated

"Ari he was pacing back and forth 'what if Ari leaves?' ' do you think shes nervous for tonight i'm nervous for tonigh-'" I managed to get my shoe off and throw it in the direction of his voice

"OWW figa cagna montata"

I felt Ari's hands on my face pulling me, we kissed passionatey but quickly.

There was a knock on the door  "It's time!!! Let's go let's go let's go!!  Angelo you first"

"I'll see you down there Mrs. Rizzoni"

"I'll see YOU down there Mr.Rizzoni"

I kissed her forehead and left.

 I walk in and everyone is taking pictures and smiling and as I stand there for what seems like hours but it is only ten minuets the music starts and everyone stand up.

Ari's friends and sisters come down the aisle one by one in their teal dresses and then you see Liz and Lorenzo coming down, Liz throwing flowers and Lorenzo with a big grin on his face carrying the ringless pillow.

Then the doors opened and Ari looked like an angel.

Her dress was customade by Lozaro or something and cost us a pretty penny but it was completely worth it; it was fitted to the top of her hips then it had a big poofy bottom with beads and glitter alll around the botice.  Her veil, also customade, was covered in the same pattern of beads and glitter and the train was cathedral style meaing it was bigger the her, I and the kids put together.

Her mother gave her away and I took her hands and kissed them both, even through the veil I could see her bright smile and tears?

"Why are you crying amore?" I whispered

"Happy tears baby" she whispered back and her smile widened. 

"I see you amore."

"I see you too baby."  I kissed her forehead every one awwed and the ceremony began.

We both gave our vows and said I do, our kiss was perfect it was the best that we've had.

"Oh Mr. Rizzoni what have we done my love?"

We began walking down the aisle with everyone cheering and snapping pictures. 

"Well Mrs. Rizzoni, I think we made the best decision of our lives."

She kissed me deeply and we went to our room to wait for everyone to line up on the steps of the church the photographer came in to take pictures but I didn't want to pose I wanted to kiss my wife.

"Babe we're married!!!!!!" Ari yelled and she started jumping up and down on the couch, the kids came in and started jumping with her.  So then I thought why not.  I jumped on it too

"Look at daddy look at daddy!" Elizabeth yelled when CRAAACCCKKKK the couch broke and Ari and the kids and I fell

"Oh my gosh is everyone okay?" The photographer asked?  I looked at my family, Ari was laughing holding her stomach with Lorenzo laying on her lap. 

"No! My headband came off!" Lizzie yelled.

"Oh baby girl come here."  I fixed her headband and gave her a kiss. 

Our reception  was flawless we danced all night and her Aunt Karen twerked on me and my Uncle Tony tried to grope her...twice.  We got asked by many when they should be expecting kids from us.

"Soon, very soon." Ari would say. 

Our first dance was to Stevie Wonder As,   we were now at home changing to go on the jet. 

"But I don't want mommy to gooooooo!!!!!"   Lorenzo and Elixabeth both have been saying for the last twenty minuets.   Thank God I had my own jet or we woud be missing our flight.

"It's only two weeks."

"NOOOO"

"Aww my babys.  Angelo maybe we could leave tomorro-"

"No no no no no.  We have to leave tonight."

I bent down infront of the kids. 

"Look guys this is something you'll have to remember forever.  Daddy and Uncle Angelo are veery selfish when it comes to mommy.  So when I say I need time with mommy and we are going somewhere we need it, it's not up for discussion."

"Mommy and Daddy no leave." Elizabeth said crossing her arms and sticking her bottom lip out.  Even though she didn't come from Ari's womb that was her child more and more everyday.

"Elizabeth listen to dadd-"

"No." I raised my eyebrow holding my breath she's not even three and she's talking back.

"Hey Elizabeth Rizzoni listen to your father and don't cut him off."

She...rolled..her...eyes? No freaking way, this was all Trish oh Lord help us.

Ari looked pissed but she breathed.

"Elizabeth, mommy and daddy love you, but we need time together and then soon we'll take a family vacation. Okay?"

Elizabeth huffed and I hid my face in my hands counting to ten. 

"Otay."  She gave us both kisses and went with our moms, we said goodnight to our parents and siblings and we got in the car and headed to the jet.