Chapter 10 Dear Angelo,

Angelo's Pov

I woke up with a sore back and a giggling baby watching tv.

I sat up and she turned to me "Dada"

"Hi baby girl" I kissed her forehead and walked to the kitchen where Ari was cooking breakfast.

"Morning Amore."

She waved her hand at me "We need to talk"

"Oh talk like you yell at me and go all mob boss telling me what to do?!"

Here we go

 "I'm not one of your little henchmen okay? I am your wife, you will not speka to me like I am!!  I run this house okay.  I keep it clean I feed you and the baby and anybody else who just suddenly appears at the house!! So if you want to move, we will decide together!!"

"Okay, we can decide together.  Wife"

"What?"

"You said you were my wife"

"Fiance, I meant fiance."

"So wife, what's for breakfast"

She rolled her eyes "For us waffles and omelets.  For Bethy, sweet potatoes."

"Just give her eggs"

"Her teeth aren't in yet she'll choke."

"Why did you make them I bought baby food"

"I wanted to make it because her and L.J. are the only ones that will and when he comes over tomorrow, I'll just give it to him for lunch."

"They are moving with us to Florida."

"Well then I guess you and Lorenzo are moving and L.J. and Bethy and I will stay here."

"Why are you so difficult?!"

"Why can't you just give them back the money? Or fight?  Why do we have to run?"

"Look this is my life style, if you don't like it leave!"

"You think I would leave you just because of that! I fell for you Angelo! I can't just leave you, I can't leave L.J. or Bethy or Lorenzo okay? I can't!!"

I stayed silent, knowing she was right. But I also knew I had hurt her feelings, Ari was too mothering and too loving to leave us.  But I felt like I had her trapped because I also knew, that she knew that people were after her.

"It's not like we're married, or Bethy is actually you daughter."

"Do you want me to leave Angelo?" she spoke quietly

I didn't answer her.

"Fine, but if I leave I'm taking Bethy with me"

"No you aren't"

"She can't grow up without a mother"

"She'll be fine.  Why don't you just leave huh? I'll get you an apartment and you can leave.  You can have Bethy on the weekends okay.  Just leave!" I got up and left the room.

I couldn't keep her in danger.  I knew she didn't want to move to Florida because she felt it wasn't right.  And it wasn't because I was going to move her Bethy and L.J. there, and Lorenzo and I were going to come back.  Deep down she knew that something wasn't going to go right, but that's because I wasn't going to be there. 

About 20 minutes later Ari came in my office and put my breakfast and coffee down on the table and left.  I could tell she was crying, I decided to stay in my office all day.